• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GPNF SE1 Hypothermia Run: 2/5 - 2/6

I think I am out for this run looks fun however not enough snow for me hopefully the second run will have a bit more. Maybe not have fun any way. If i change my mine I will let you know.

I still would love to come, might be taking my front axle off for the 4th f$cking time to get it fixed. If the axle guys "2 different companys I have paid now" would listen and do what I told them to the problem would have been fixed a month ago. If I only had their tools. About ready to burn it to the ground... Still trying to make it but proably not :( Have a great time guys.
Gotta be frustrating! Hope you get it figured out, and can make it.

So who's still in for this? These are the people I have confirmed.

-TORX
-Ruger81
-Icemans
-moneypit_k5
-streetpirate
-flash2pablo (?)
-FiveNDime (?)

Should be a good time, I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
........ This SUCKS...... I'm Out.!! I gotta weird reverberating vibration in my Jeep. I don't get it. I checked the axles and drive shafts all good, all the u-joints are good, shocks and springs are all good. I checked the fluids and they're all good. I think its going to be a bushing somewhere. So I'm going to replace them all. I've really been looking forward to going on this run but my jeep also being my DD I can't afford to just go with it. Sorry everyone but we will have to play another time. :(

At this point im not sure. The weather blows. Is there anyone that would be willing to go up and come home the same day? Im not game for camping in the rain if Im only an hour from home......i know....Lame but my bed is nice....and the wife is complaining about going :smsoap: so Im trying to salvage this to at least go for the day.

I'm in rain or shine, I will be camping this weekend.

I plan to pick up a can or two of chili, hot dogs, and some buns. If anyone else wants to do the same, we can throw them all on my stove.

I think the theme for this trip is just going to be winging it. I don't have a real plan for Saturday, so we'll figure it out in the morning when we get a look at the group.

I'm also tossing around the idea of doing some more exploring on Sunday as well. Again, we can talk about it later.

Bring firewood if you can, and maybe a tarp or two. If it does end up raining we might have to rig up some cover.

Either way, I'm looking forward to getting away for the weekend.

Im tossing Icemans a Quickup for shelter if it does rain, if I dont make it.

I think I have to go now. My wife assumed I was going and invited one of her girlfriends (who I hate) and her Daughter over to stay the night. I won't be up until Saturday night though because I work during the day. Anyone brave enough to ride with me?

I'm going and camping. Like fivendime said I am bring his easy up plus one more just in case it rains. This way we have some cover. I also have some fire wood but not nearly enough to keep us warm for most of the night so if you have some throw it in so we can at least stay warm why were talking. I can't wait I just hope there's something on the ground.

I picked up a bundle of fire wood today. If I can't find anything dry at the house, I'll pick up another in the morning.

Still got a bit of packing left to do. I can't wait, it should be a good time regardless of the conditions.

Okay I found some fire wood so if you guys get some I think we will be plenty good. I got the two easy ups and all my gear packed and ready to go. I talked to fivendime tonight and he is still on the fence he is going to wait at the bridge for us if he wants to go. If he's not there he told me not to wait. So I will see you guys at safeway in the morning.

I really wanted to go but it looks like I will be working on the jeep instead.

Back