• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open seats

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I figured i would start a thread since we have some folks coming without a rig. I'll have an open seat friday but Saturday i have a friend and his boy coming to ride with me. So i guess post up if you have space available. :cheers:

I may have an open seat on one of the days. Depends if my wife wants to wheel both days or not.

I will be leading green both days and will have an open seat both days...

99SJ 'took the back seat out... permanently' Ex

I think this is a great idea, as one of the leeches showing up with no rig... :eyes:

Both me and my brother are looking for seats. Arriving Friday evening, leaving sometime Sunday. I will provide food and/or drink both while wheeling (nonalcoholic only obviously) and at the reprobate campfire if it sweetens the deal any :eyes:

I wont have an open seat, but I may grow a mustache and offer free rides on it to the single ladies of Attica

Cheese "seperated and divorced by WF at this rate" Man

I will take care of Yohn and his boyish beard this year....

Cheese "prison love" Man

I will say this once, I want to ride in a bigger rig for an afternoon or even just one trail once. I enjoy wheeling my own rig, but I want to go places I know I can't go in my own just once that weekend.

Back