• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I`m Ready for Oct 15

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
It`s been 3 months and I think my ribs :clap: are ready to do the Naches Trail to the Little Naches and the Menashtash area.
A long 1 day thing I want to cover some ground unless I break. :laugh3:

Hmm...

That would be a good way to spend my Birthday, but it is too late to get it off work.

Sounds good to me.

Unless there's alot of snow up there by then. My XJ doesn't float acrossed the snow very well, it sinks, very deep.

Dingo

Phil, Does your shop get chains for 32's? What do they usually cost?

If I sell my Nissan Spec V, I need to get in touch with you about re-gearing and a locker or two.

Thanks
Jason

Howard, im gonna leave this up to you to plan. I failed miserably last time i tried to get everyone together.

Dingo

I plan on leaving Enumclaw @ 8am,Do the Naches trail from west to Gov .Meadow then catch the road down to little naches .Not stopping for any kodak moments ,If I don`t break I should be to Kaner 10:30 to 11 am I think.Thats it so far.

are you planning on going up to the Funny/Moon rocks after that?

Dingo

hards91xj said:
I plan on leaving Enumclaw @ 8am,Do the Naches trail from west to Gov .Meadow then catch the road down to little naches .Not stopping for any kodak moments ,If I don`t break I should be to Kaner 10:30 to 11 am I think.Thats it so far.
You forgot about the Hot Laps at SIR at 6:00am! :laugh3:

Avanteone said:
I'd love to join you, but I leave 4am on the 15th for Cancun :wave:

Hopefully not this kind:

1530.jpg

Dingo509 said:
are you planning on going up to the Funny/Moon rocks after that?

Dingo
How Early do you want to meet up ?I can leave Enumclaw around 7am and take the Hwy over ,be there 9am ,we can play there and I can run the Naches later. Looks like just you and me at this time :wave:

You said your where gonna be here around 9? is that at whistlin jacks? If so that will work. Are you camping at Kaner? just tell me when and where, im not too picky.

Dingo

i know gas is mad expensive, but are you interested in going next weekend, dingo? i'm going with a couple people from school (setup TJ, and her brother has a yota on 38's) to run shoestring and then funny/moonrocks.

next saturday, if you're interested.

I'd like to ride with someone if there is an open seat for a guy with a gas card. My new (to me) 86XJ hasn't got the lift, lockers, warn hubs, SYE, Terra-Low in it yet.

Can meet at Whistlin Jacks no problem.

Dingo509 said:
You said your where gonna be here around 9? is that at whistlin jacks? If so that will work. Are you camping at Kaner? just tell me when and where, im not too picky.

Dingo
Whislin Jacks @ 9----9:30 is good .Not camping ,just a day thing

sams88 said:
I'd like to ride with someone if there is an open seat for a guy with a gas card. My new (to me) 86XJ hasn't got the lift, lockers, warn hubs, SYE, Terra-Low in it yet.

Can meet at Whistlin Jacks no problem.
You meeting us this sat the 15th,you can have your chairs, :) I`ll bring them,You want to ride I`ll clear my pass seat.

Back