• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I`m Ready for Oct 15

hards91xj said:
Whislin Jacks @ 9----9:30 is good .Not camping ,just a day thing

Sounds good. See you there.

Dingo

hards91xj said:
You meeting us this sat the 15th,you can have your chairs, :) I`ll bring them,You want to ride I`ll clear my pass seat.

heck man, I forgot all about those chairs! :) But sure, bring them and I can take them back to Dan. Okay, clear your pass seat. I'll buy some gas or breakfast. :) I'll be in the 96 Forest Service Green 4 door. See you at Whistlin Jacks then Sat a.m.

Last edited:
sams88 said:
heck man, I forgot all about those chairs! :) But sure, bring them and I can take them back to Dan. Okay, clear your pass seat. I'll buy some gas or breakfast. :) I'll be in the 96 Forest Service Green 4 door. See you at Whistlin Jacks then Sat a.m.
O K :sunshine:

At this time it`s Dale B .in his blk xj and me from this side,but I did get a call from another member of the Seattle Jeep Club [ :gag: the other club I belong to ]that he `s attempting to get more to join us. I wont know till 7am , :speepin:

The more the merrier. I told a couple guys from here that i've been up with before that we are going, but i won't know till they show up (or not) at Whistlin Jacks

Dingo

Hey, hope everyone made it home okay. I will try and post pics tonight, and as soon as I get the rest of the pics sent to me i will post those as well.

Oh yeah BTW did you all know Howard and Dale Blow?

I have pics to prove it, stay tuned.

Dingo

Everybody on this side made it home.
Be carefull we know your :repair: spots.
It was a good and enjoyable day,
did you stop by Walmart for a new toy?

I made it back to the Tri-Cities okay, an hour and 50 minutes is the travel time from Whistlin Jacks.

Thank you for the use of your right seat Howard, was a really really enjoyable day. Also thanks for bringing Dan's folding chairs too! :)

hards91xj said:
Everybody on this side made it home.
Be carefull we know your :repair: spots.

OKay i'll be nice...

hard91xj said:
It was a good and enjoyable day,
did you stop by Walmart for a new toy?

Not yet but im gonna go check them out later today.

Dingo

Okay here's some pics

479008364KfLEYY_ph.jpg

I Told you they blew.

478926932RNyJph_ph.jpg

478925191UaMDoH_ph.jpg

478925409FkoSpl_ph.jpg

478926681ijVLId_ph.jpg

478926793nQYqhf_ph.jpg

479007479fNxmEo_ph.jpg

The rest can be seen here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/dingo509

There under the NAXJA run oct 15th header. As is if you couldn't figure that out.

Dingo

hards91xj said:
Good pics.
Where is the one of you spraying p-steering fluid over your engine?
7 of us saw that :laugh3:

HA, see my camera batteries where dead, so there's no proof.

So i'm denying it ever happened.

I am going to tear into it today to see if I can figuere out what I broke.

Dingo

Looks like you all had a great time! I am wondering about the bubbles, however. Is that an old time honored ritual or just weird?

Back