• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie HD Steering

Big Bear

NAXJA Forum User
This is a complete Hd steering set up from Currie Enterprises. It includes 1.5" solid steel drag link , tie rod, and comes with a mount for the steering stabilizer. I am selling this for a buddy. It has only been on for less than 3000 miles and is in great condition. It is ready to be shipped $300.00 OBO +shipping. We are located in northern Utah 84015.

Big Bear said:
This is a complete Hd steering set up from Currie Enterprises. It includes 1.5" solid steel drag link , tie rod, and comes with a mount for the steering stabilizer. I am selling this for a buddy. It has only been on for less than 3000 miles and is in great condition. It is ready to be shipped $300.00 OBO +shipping. We are located in northern Utah 84015.

I already have one set on my jeepspeed car. Would like to have a second as a spare. I will take them off his hands for $250.00 shipped to 85260.

Greg Szymanski
jeepspeed 1722
jeepspeed.com

Where in northern Utah is this? I'm in Ogden and interested. Thanks.

Gspeed, my buddy said he would like to get a little more out of it than what you offered.

Mikal, if you are still interested in this, he said he would deliver it right to you door. We are located in Clearfield. Let me know.

I'm going to have to pass on this. I need to save all my pennies for Moab trips.

I will talk to friend today and I can let you know late afternoon today (friday).

Back