• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Pretty impressed with the OSX 10.10 and iOS8 symbiosis. Succumbed to the hordes and ordered a new iPhone 6 last night.

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Looks like my vacuum pump on the Dodge is leaking where it mates to the timing cover.

Figures. I had a feeling that was going to happen as when I installed it a while back the gasket got a little pinched but I said eff it.

Looks like my vacuum pump on the Dodge is leaking where it mates to the timing cover.

Figures. I had a feeling that was going to happen as when I installed it a while back the gasket got a little pinched but I said eff it.

Ha! Weren't we just talking about this too?!

Ha! Weren't we just talking about this too?!

:laugh: Yup.

I'm just going to order the seal kit thing for $30 and redo it. Shouldn't take long to unbolt it, slide it back, stuff the new gasket on, and slide it back in.

So I have to go to Earl, NJ for a few days week after next. Is there anything to do in that area after work?

I'm hoping more for a craft beer bar or 3

Inland.

If you're gonna be around on a Monday, there's a good place I go to only about 10 minutes from there, that has $3.50 craft beer pints all day and half-price wings/appetizers etc after 10 PM. (look up Fireside Grill & Bar)

If not Monday, lemme know, there's a few other good places around as well.

Talking shit to yourself? What a ****ing loser.

Well shit, if someone around here would do some shit talking around here besides me I wouldn't have to like ****.

If you're gonna be around on a Monday, there's a good place I go to only about 10 minutes from there, that has $3.50 craft beer pints all day and half-price wings/appetizers etc after 10 PM. (look up Fireside Grill & Bar)

If not Monday, lemme know, there's a few other good places around as well.
Yeah, I'll be there for Monday night. I just realized that transportation might be an issue because we're taking one passenger van from here and driving down. Yay group dinners.:hang:

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Just scrapped 100k worth of parts. Tomorrow is going to suck. But thankfully they were caught in house so my dep will not get blamed.

Back