• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Off to work woken up by the alarm.
The last 3 days woken by birds or engines was much better.

Off to work woken up the the alarm.
The last 3 days woken by birds or engines was much better.

agreed. i got back to LI at 6. took 91 down to 84, and took a little extra time to run a trail in NY i used to run back in college all the time. didn't get to run as much of it as i would have liked (and i got a little lost) but good to know its still around. i'll have to head back to it soon. dropped down RT9 and hit backroad highways southbound and skipped all the major traffic coming back home. awesome weekend.

I'm reading the winch's manual... It's a cheapo Ramsey winch and as such, I don't think it has a brake and I might actually be able to reverse the polarity.

Do you even have to do that? If it's a series-wound motor, it shouldn't matter the direction. I think it's really the gear cut that matters. If they're all straight cut then it should be ok?

Again, I'd call them and ask them. They'd know best.

I NEED MORE TUBE!!!!

Much truth :)

Glad you were able to make it out Jesse. Was great to meet you and your rig is sweet.

agreed. i got back to LI at 6. took 91 down to 84, and took a little extra time to run a trail in NY i used to run back in college all the time. didn't get to run as much of it as i would have liked (and i got a little lost) but good to know its still around. i'll have to head back to it soon. dropped down RT9 and hit backroad highways southbound and skipped all the major traffic coming back home. awesome weekend.

I left around 1. Was home by 1:40 taking it easy. Spent the rest of the day attempting to clean up the crazy amount of leaves that fell with my little electric blower that Kate's father gave us.

Luckily my dad is now donating his older push blower to me. He says he doesn't need it but I'll gladly take it. Thing pushes air like a hurricane.

any one of you dudes want a gopro? gonna sell my Hero2. i never use it. selling my camera too, but i don't think any of ya here would want that.

any one of you dudes want a gopro? gonna sell my Hero2. i never use it. selling my camera too, but i don't think any of ya here would want that.

I totally want a go-pro but I don't have much money for one.

How much are you looking for?

The catering van at work got all smashed up Saturday, along with at least 2 other vehicles in the parking lot, and of course Keene state is playing the blame game saying it wasn't any of there students.

How does it compare to the current one? I might be interested too if Colon doesn't want it.

The catering van at work got all smashed up Saturday, along with at least 2 other vehicles in the parking lot, and of course Keene state is playing the blame game saying it wasn't any of there students.

I thought I saw that they were going after students that they caught on camera doing shit?

i heard about that whole shebang that meant down this morning.

How does it compare to the current one? I might be interested too if Colon doesn't want it.

it shoots 1080p and 720p. go pro just released a new "basic" model that $130. its pretty much the same as that, but i'm giving you mounts too. the suction cup mount is like 40 bucks by itself.

it shoots 1080p and 720p. go pro just released a new "basic" model that $130. its pretty much the same as that, but i'm giving you mounts too. the suction cup mount is like 40 bucks by itself.

I'd be more interested in the helmet mount anyway- need to keep providing everyone dirtbike videos to laugh at. I'll see if I can find a comparo of the specs. Is there any software with it for editing shit?

I'd be more interested in the helmet mount anyway- need to keep providing everyone dirtbike videos to laugh at. I'll see if I can find a comparo of the specs. Is there any software with it for editing shit?

i looked for a sec and couldn't find a direct comparison. and no, doesn't come with anything. i'll double check what mounts i have.. pretty sure i have handle/roll bar, chest, helmet, and suction cup.

here's the only two times i've used it, make sure you turn HD on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns_A_6Ow6do&list=UUWm8o65FNcYKSIfcEfeYKIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZXm9DK-8E&list=UUWm8o65FNcYKSIfcEfeYKIQ

I thought I saw that they were going after students that they caught on camera doing shit?
That's what there telling the news to make themselves look better

I am going to get the D7100. I was stalling just because of how expensive it was, but then I realized I spent nearly that much on lenses in the past week...

Fear the Projectile Dawg.

I am going to get the D7100. I was stalling just because of how expensive it was, but then I realized I spent nearly that much on lenses in the past week...

its a nice rig, i'm sure you'll be happy with it. i might end up with a nikon AW1 or another micro 4/3rds piece. i don't take my DSLR out with me bc its too big.

I would of just hired the Hells Angels for security.

Back