• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

2nd.

Going to try and get the frame connectors on my uncles car at least tacked in this weekend. Have to fix the 4WD on my truck as well, aka probably just shim the fork over.

Staying late tonight, picked up shifts tomorrow and Sunday, gonna be rollin in the overtime. Also gonna try to fix the cab mount in the race truck tomorrow, cab is defiantly sagging

ZJ didn't like my tokyo dorifto last night, wheel seems to have come loose on the column.

I tried rolling in Saturday, it didn't work

bonchon chicken for lunch and had a good bm this day is turning out to be a nice one

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

The donor poops into a container, it gets blended and strained, then the recipient gets it through a syringe into their colon.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Finally got my naxja packet yesterday. I have to renew in January. :(

Got my 3 link mocked up and tacked together. Slow going but it was only my first one. Pulled it apart to finish weld. Next time the crossmember goes up the should be the last for a while.

Nice job Anthony.

I finished welding one of the frame connectors on my uncle's Duster. Other one is tacked in.

Had to order a new trans filter and rear end gasket for it as well. Throwing a deep aluminum pan on the transmission and the rear end is just leaking like a sieve.

Hopefully I can get that thing finished before the snow flies.

gonna build my own cab mount cause I aint paying $70 for a replacement, really really considering a new truck

Back