• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

its a nice rig, i'm sure you'll be happy with it. i might end up with a nikon AW1 or another micro 4/3rds piece. i don't take my DSLR out with me bc its too big.

Ya the D7100 is much bigger than my current camera. I'm sure it won't be a huge deal, and I was going to get a backpack for it and all the lenses/flash I have now. If I need something more compact, I can just take the body and a lens or two in a shoulder bag as needed.

Ya the D7100 is much bigger than my current camera. I'm sure it won't be a huge deal, and I was going to get a backpack for it and all the lenses/flash I have now. If I need something more compact, I can just take the body and a lens or two in a shoulder bag as needed.

its not that its "too big," its just that i never go out shooting anymore. i want a camera i can carry with me to take pictures with that is better than my phone (which, as we were talking this weekend, is still really good) but isn't something i'm slinging over my shoulder all day. i don't even use it to take pictures wheeling bc i just feel like its a burden to hold, carry, and take out of my truck.

Slowest thread ever today. Gonna flip the pattern in the crossmember tonight.

I got a reamed pitman arm for my XJ from Parts Mike fairly inexpensive

I have the reamer, it's seen better days though. Probably fine with some sharpening, I'll try and figure out a day I can come visit and see your pile of crap

Parts Mike is a good idea, thanks Mark.

You should come make fun of it regardless of whether or not you have the reamer.

Rob, I missed another opportunity to get my pants back.

Bought new driveshaft adapters.

Realized I don't have any spare 1350 joints.

:laugh:

Re: Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Secondo.

Anthony, what do you need for a reamer? I've got a couple.
GM one ton tie rod tapered. 1:8 (7.125 degrees)

Thanks. Travis has one too but his is potentially spanked. I'll let you know if I end up needing it. Probably won't be for another two weeks or more until that is holding me up.

http://imgur.com/gyWyxlI
Here's where I ended up with the crossmember. I cut my tacks, flipped the whole thing, and notched the header panel. I was skeptical about how it would look but it's growing on me.
I've got less than a half inch clearance around the steering box. It's tight.

floor above the cab mount on the race truck is basicly gone, not a good feeling when you can feel the floor move under you when hitting bumps.

Damn I thought I had it.

Rob, that's what's called "speed holes"

Damn I thought I had it.

Rob, that's what's called "speed holes"

Its called time to get full hydro for the jeep before I need to buy a new truck

Back