• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

We thinking about the same piece? I'm thinking dust shield on the stub that goes on the axle tube.

I've never seen those on anything except D30s. We're not talking about those stupid plastic pieces.

This is the stub shield that's tapped onto the stub shaft that rides on the back of the spindle.

if you don't run those spindle seals, water will eventually get to your hubs and wheel bearings and ruin them prematurely.

don't be dumb.

Fine, I'll order them tonight. And I wish someone made cool tube seals for the D44 like I had on my 30.

wait, you ran unneccesary stuff on your dumb dana 30, yet you don't run required parts on your cool dana 44?

You should have seen my HP44 tubes when I blew the yoke/balljoints up at Swanzey.

It was like an ecosystem inside that axle.
That was cool!
Fine, I'll order them tonight. And I wish someone made cool tube seals for the D44 like I had on my 30.
Someone has too. Colin and I have them for our D60s.

Yup. My 44 has a 2" tube id right? I'll call dirt fab and get all the seals at lunch.

25_powerlock.jpg

Back