• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

then stop trying to talk yourself out of it and BUY before that gem sells!

I am really thinking I might pick up that J20 and get rid of the van.

J20: 3/4 ton, 360ci engine, 4spd manual, 4x4, busted engine
Van: 3/4 ton, 318ci engine, chrysler auto, RWD, busted auto

J20 pros:
* manual
* not a van
* not a van
* manual
* not a van
* not a van

Van pros:
* can sleep on the bench seats in the back if it's too cold or too windy to set up a tent
* uh... that's all I got.

I fail to see a downside here aside from not being able to pick up children anymore, which I don't do. Insurance should cost a lot less too.

And I can tow with it no problem...

A comanche, a 5 ton and a J20. The ultimate trifecta.

A comanche, a 5 ton and a J20. The ultimate trifecta.
when I get more land I fully intend to pick up a J20 (unless I get this one) and an M715. That's about all the jeeps I could ever want.

Travis, I would but I'm woefully short on cash right now. I could pick it up but it could also come back to bite me in the ass if I haven't gotten a job in another few months. If I was working right now (on something other than the house and jeeps) I would have already agreed to buy it. That is literally the only reason.

when I get more land I fully intend to pick up a J20 (unless I get this one) and an M715. That's about all the jeeps I could ever want.

Travis, I would but I'm woefully short on cash right now. I could pick it up but it could also come back to bite me in the ass if I haven't gotten a job in another few months. If I was working right now (on something other than the house and jeeps) I would have already agreed to buy it. That is literally the only reason.

If you have the funds to support it, cool.

If not, then don't.

a little late, but go with the Razr Maxx. I got it a few months ago and the battery is phenomenal. Iphone is for gays.
Pretty much decided it will be the 4S. As much as I want flash and hate iTunes, It is a work phone so I won't be rooting it and/or whatnot. Also most apps on the iPad will work on the phone so not buying things twice. I've got a trial period so if I hate it I can swap it for the Maxx, but gosh that phone is huge!
Do not try the free pistachio ice cream!
Probably a joke I don't get, but I love that flavor.

My goal is to have the drivetrain in for good at the end of this weekend so I can break the 440 the following weekend.
This is how I read it the first time and I was ... :bawl: :confused:

All I need to do to get the 440 ready to roll is fix that stupid bung, mount the dipstick, and install the offset dowel pins.

NV4500 I just have to seal up/paint along with painting the clutch fork too.

Drill out 2 of the trans to bellhousing mounting bolts for 1/2-20.

Install flywheel and the clutch shit.

And I'm going to make a slave cylinder mount off of the 5th gear housing while it's out of the jeep. Will be easier this way.

I also want to fill in the firewall with the drivetrain out. Basically just that piece on the passenger side, and close up the blower motor hole too. Shouldn't be too hard.

I also figured out a freeze plug I can pound into the speedo sensor hole in the 205. I can always pound it back out if I ever want to run a speedometer.

Running iphone apps on the ipad sucks, it's uber minimized. Any app worth a damn has specific versions for iphone and ipad. Sucks buying an iphone four months before the new one comes out.

Gearing is finally done and I'm doing the final install of everything, with one snag. I can't effing find the stupid little dust shield for the stub shaft. Rawr.

Running iphone apps on the ipad sucks, it's uber minimized. Any app worth a damn has specific versions for iphone and ipad. Sucks buying an iphone four months before the new one comes out.
Noticed that, but a few of the apps have versions for both and from what I can tell only require it to be purchased once. iTap is probably the one that gets used the most.
State contacts, renewals every 10months. I can live with that.

Noticed that, but a few of the apps have versions for both and from what I can tell only require it to be purchased once. iTap is probably the one that gets used the most.
State contacts, renewals every 10months. I can live with that.

Makes sense. Idk anyone who has both devices so I've never checked into it.

Gearing is finally done and I'm doing the final install of everything, with one snag. I can't effing find the stupid little dust shield for the stub shaft. Rawr.

Not a critical item, but I'd try to get one eventually.

Helps keep shit out of the hub/spindle bearing.

you gave me a bunch of those a few weeks back. id just avoid mud and water til you get one in there. and put a shitload of grease in the spindle.

the stub shaft is nowhere near the axle tube. noob. watchoo talking about?

Back