• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

It's not a critical item that keeps you from driving it.

Just measure it tomorrow after work.

I'm sure it's probably 2", but like I said it's better safe than sorry.

Pretty much decided it will be the 4S. As much as I want flash and hate iTunes, It is a work phone so I won't be rooting it and/or whatnot. Also most apps on the iPad will work on the phone so not buying things twice. I've got a trial period so if I hate it I can swap it for the Maxx, but gosh that phone is huge!
Probably a joke I don't get, but I love that flavor.

This is how I read it the first time and I was ... :bawl: :confused:

Its a line from mater in cars 2

You should have seen my HP44 tubes when I blew the yoke/balljoints up at Swanzey.

It was like an ecosystem inside that axle.

We need another rainy day wheelin trip in nov, what a miserable but fun day

ive never run a tube seal in several years. im sure you can wait a couple days.

Nex 2 weeks at work is writing up yearly reviews id much perfer to stick my dick in the deep frier, balls too

ive never run a tube seal in several years. im sure you can wait a couple days.

I wanna get it all done before I come up your way, and have all the parts I need asap. Might just focus on tube this weekend and rip the outer off for like the 30th time after work next week.

If you have the funds to support it, cool.

If not, then don't.
Repairing/supporting it shouldn't be too bad, certainly no worse than this damn van. I'd rather do engine work than transmission work, I understand engines more and hate autos anyways. Unless I can find another NV3500 at Sams for cheap (my luck isn't that good...) it'll cost me around 700 in parts and stuff to put a 5spd in it, I'm NOT putting another auto in it.

Ken clean out yo pm's
done. finally. I have to catch up on replying to shit people have been bugging me about now... somehow I ended up *over* the quota.

Nex 2 weeks at work is writing up yearly reviews id much perfer to stick my dick in the deep frier, balls too
I hate stupid paperwork bullshit like that so god damn much, from either side of the review writing.

You have fun with that... the reviews or the deep frier... which ever you choose...

I wanna get it all done before I come up your way, and have all the parts I need asap. Might just focus on tube this weekend and rip the outer off for like the 30th time after work next week.

Dude, I really don't know why you've got your panties up in a bunch about those seals, they are not critical what so ever. All they do is prevent dirt from getting into the axle tubes. Guess what happens if dirt gets into those axle tubes? Nothing! The axle isn't going to blow up if you don't have it, there are already seals at the diff so dirt can't get in, its accessory, not a critical-to-operation part.

Dude, I really don't know why you've got your panties up in a bunch about those seals, they are not critical what so ever. All they do is prevent dirt from getting into the axle tubes. Guess what happens if dirt gets into those axle tubes? Nothing! The axle isn't going to blow up if you don't have it, there are already seals at the diff so dirt can't get in, its accessory, not a critical-to-operation part.

I'm not, I've been driving for months without them. But for 65 bucks for both sides I can have all new seals and keep my hundreds of dollars in brand new bearings a little safer from mud, sand and whatever shit I drive through. Seems like worthwhile insurance to me.

I'm not, I've been driving for months without them. But for 65 bucks for both sides I can have all new seals and keep my hundreds of dollars in brand new bearings a little safer from mud, sand and whatever shit I drive through. Seems like worthwhile insurance to me.

Then just do it already! oh, and why aren't you going home till tomorrow after work? What happen to today after work?

He has a racecar, you don't know what you're talking about.

Come back when you have racing experience.

Back