• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

At the Ford Dearborn, MI plant, they used to be able to make an entire car in-house with the exception of glass and tires. They had their own steel mill on site (Rouge Steel, now Severstal) and although they sold off the steel mill portion, it's still attached to the auto plant and is where they make all the steel for body panels etc.

So that was cool. Went to 5 steel mills today, 3 more tomorrow, 2 more on Wednesday, a few other places Thursday. This is kind of exhausting. :laugh:

spent the morning at a drug and alcohol rehab facility, have to go back tomorrow

For a second job interview

At the Ford Dearborn, MI plant, they used to be able to make an entire car in-house with the exception of glass and tires. They had their own steel mill on site (Rouge Steel, now Severstal) and although they sold off the steel mill portion, it's still attached to the auto plant and is where they make all the steel for body panels etc.

So that was cool. Went to 5 steel mills today, 3 more tomorrow, 2 more on Wednesday, a few other places Thursday. This is kind of exhausting. :laugh:

youre 40 mins from my dad's house. he was at ford for 2 days last week, one day at the plant i think, and the other at the test track.

There is a mint white MJ sport truck for sale at a lot in or near winstead ct, looks pretty spotless

Do you see a lot of Gradalls in the steel mills? Apparently they use them for maintenance, but I've never seen one set up for it.

0511_05z+1973_Jeep_J2000+Front_Bumper.jpg

When I think of you driving something this cool on the beach, I want to punch myself in the face.

you can drive on the beach with a stock XJ with 29" BFG ATs on it and some aussies...

Speaking of phones....

iPhone 4s or Bionic/Razr?

Go.
a little late, but go with the Razr Maxx. I got it a few months ago and the battery is phenomenal. Iphone is for gays.

Anyone want to buy a purple van with a XXXXed transmission for $1k?

I could really go for some mint chocolate chip ice cream right now.

I am really thinking I might pick up that J20 and get rid of the van.

J20: 3/4 ton, 360ci engine, 4spd manual, 4x4, busted engine
Van: 3/4 ton, 318ci engine, chrysler auto, RWD, busted auto

J20 pros:
* manual
* not a van
* not a van
* manual
* not a van
* not a van

Van pros:
* can sleep on the bench seats in the back if it's too cold or too windy to set up a tent
* uh... that's all I got.

I fail to see a downside here aside from not being able to pick up children anymore, which I don't do. Insurance should cost a lot less too.

And I can tow with it no problem...

Back