• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

considering getting a new power steering pump from advanced for memorial weekend, dont want to hear the current one all that weekend

I'm gonna set something up to pressure test it all before installing the tubes.

Howabout using one of these to pressure test it? 2700hp of pure CUMMINS POWER

2012-04-13_11-29-08_375.jpg

i could have figured you for a SA goon
I'm so goony I've been featured on the frontpage

reddit is full of retards who followed the smart people from stumbleupon/luelinks now. And stumbleupon/luelinks were abandoned by the smart people because the retards followed them there from slashdot.

Slashdot is just... full of retards.

oh, and reddit is full of spergy idiots who make stupid rage comics all day. So basically I want it to die anyways.

Speaking of phones....

iPhone 4s or Bionic/Razr?

Go.

that bloooooows.

I have to figure out what to do about my dipstick. Blows ass. The bung dumps out right into my header downpipe.

Take a picture of it leaking, send it to those dickheads and in the meantime weld it. If you have to fix it yourself they should give you some money or something. $300 for a pan that leaks is bullshit get them on the phone and tell them to suck your dick. But if it's going to hold you up just weld it and put it in.

You don't want to be the guy that says "can't put my 440 in yet, my drain plug leaks and I dunno where I want to bolt my dipstick." Might as well throw it away at that point, it was free anyway.

Speaking of phones....

iPhone 4s or Bionic/Razr?

Go.

Doesn't a razr have gorilla glass or whatever it's called like on my phone? All I know is iPhones break if you look at them wrong if you don't have some gay ass case. That's all I want, a phone that doesn't break. Think about it Bill, girls break iPhones.

Take a picture of it leaking, send it to those dickheads and in the meantime weld it. If you have to fix it yourself they should give you some money or something. $300 for a pan that leaks is bullshit get them on the phone and tell them to suck your dick. But if it's going to hold you up just weld it and put it in.

You don't want to be the guy that says "can't put my 440 in yet, my drain plug leaks and I dunno where I want to bolt my dipstick." Might as well throw it away at that point, it was free anyway.
Exactly my thoughts.

Doesn't a razr have gorilla glass or whatever it's called like on my phone? All I know is iPhones break if you look at them wrong if you don't have some gay ass case. That's all I want, a phone that doesn't break. Think about it Bill, girls break iPhones.
Haha, I can't comment on either (which is why I asked you gents). But I have seen a bunch of smashed iPhone screens.

It's just a monster PITA.

My uncle bought it all through VSI, so I'd have to start with them. But I don't have an account with them, he does. So I'd have to wait for him to deal with them (which would take him awhile).

I'm just going to weld it and that's that. As for the dipstick, I'm not even sure yet. The ONLY way it works is if about 1" of it is literally resting on the downpipe which I don't like.

It's some sort of stainless braided stuff, but I'm pretty sure that downpipe gets way too hot for it to handle.

Iphone 4 is also gorilla glass. Regardless, both need a case. Get the razr maxx not the razr if you go that way.
Here's my thoughts...

It's a work phone.
I love the iPad; it just works.
I like the screen sharpness of the iPad 3, not sure how it is on the 4S.
Only got to purchase apps once, and I can use most of both iPad and 4S.
I don't want to give up flash.
I don't want to give up the ability to plug in SD cards.
I don't want to give up being able to just plug my phone in and see the files like a flash drive and not have to sync with some dumb apple software.

If you can't deal with itunes, don't get an iphone. The galaxy and razr screens are sharp and they're damn good OOB. Idk what I want yet come fall.. Iphone 5 or the best android thing.. I'm married to my Mac stuff though so the syncing doesn't bother me.

Back