• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

DAYUM.

20% off ruffstuffs entire inventory this weekend.

Damn. I wish i had the money right now. I have a list of stuff i need from them. 2+ spring perches, 7/8 heim steering kit, panhard kit and coil buckets

up til 3am and still first. My god am I ever sore.

Hope you all have as much fun working on your junk and whatnot today as I'm going to, XXXX sitting around on the internet on a day like this!

I am so on board with this gameplan!!! It's XXXXing NICE outsidE!!! :woohoo:

off to work in a few, wont be getting out till midnight, yipee

Working on my junk today. Going to get the front axle swung under and turn it around to work on the rear. That's the plan Atleast.

Cleaning up the yard for a BBQ... this just in... the barbs at the top of chainlink fences are really effective bloodletters. I have a nice narrow strip of skin ripped off from my elbow halfway to my hand now.

Ow.

eatin hamburger helper now then cutting my frame in half

that reminds me, I was so damn busy I never ended up picking up that battery tray :( sorry to waste your time on that.

If you bring it to 99 I definitely want it, though.

I think I'm more and more convicing myself that built LM7 should go into the Nova. Pair it up with a T56 6spd out of a late 4th gen camaro shouldn't be too hard. I've still gotta do some more research about what id have to do for a fuel system and adapting some stuff to the Nova. I could simply run the th350 I have in there now, but id really like to have OD. If I'm gunna go thru the effort to swap another tranny, might as well go to a manual.

Thanks very much to Bill (and zach!!) for coming to help start on the cage today...got a fair amount done, at least what i was worried about most is basically good to go... still a lot left though. not sure if i'll be wheeling memorial day but i'm still hopeful...

467811_10150952163500569_649395568_12194751_928505600_o.jpg

476148_10150952168045569_649395568_12194758_267407237_o.jpg

I welded stuff to stuff. Welding to rust still looks beautiful with my new magical welder.

IMG_20120512_162350.jpg

Travis, I have never seen shock mounts that are so disgustingly ugly. I love it, I think I'm going to have to make some exactly like yours.

Travis, I have never seen shock mounts that are so disgustingly ugly. I love it, I think I'm going to have to make some exactly like yours.

I'm flattered :loveu:

the NAC is def home of the most state of the art fab equipment in the world

Colin, what's wrong? why are you online at 2:25 AM?!?!?!?!

We just blew up damn near everything I had in my yard and ate a LOT of bbq.

learned today: weedwacker motors run on acetylene/oxy until they backfire so hard it lights the torch, shatters the sparkplug insulator, and jams the piston in the cylinder

Back