• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

:thumbup:

Why is there no mj search filter on Quadratec?

because quadratec is for yuppies. You have a bad ass jeep now.

If by badass you are referring to my rear shaft dragging on the ground then you are correct

It was a glorious 200 ft maiden voyage though, can't figure out how to post YouTube here

Anyone know offhand the u joints for a 2wd lwb MJ with a 35 rear?, need a new yoke too as 3 bolts are permanently in mine

Spicer 5-153x, get a strap kit too. I forget the number for those.

Gonna get the new u bolt yoke, the 35 fits the 44 too so if I buck up and finally get one I can swap it over, crown has one but can't see the price online and the nearest store is 45 mins away, some ghetto offroad shop has them for 44 bucks

It's the 1310 u joint right?

Finishing up this dumb miata today... Gotta install the radiator, start it up and put the timing gun on it. Whoever did the timing belt last time set the cams around 15 degrees off. And I need to start wearing gloves, my hands are wrecked. Then if that goes smoothly ill drop the new rad in my jeep.. There's a puddle under it and I haven't driven it in a week.

We just blew up damn near everything I had in my yard and ate a LOT of bbq.

learned today: weedwacker motors run on acetylene/oxy until they backfire so hard it lights the torch, shatters the sparkplug insulator, and jams the piston in the cylinder
Nitrous in a chainsaw is more fun

525477_10150884766662318_30382852317_9702305_1316526023_n.jpg

A post in that retard cage thread got deleted. Meanwhile the thread is nothing but bullshit. Somehow my post took away from the valuable information in it...

A post in that retard cage thread got deleted. Meanwhile the thread is nothing but bullshit. Somehow my post took away from the valuable information in it...

I forced myself to read your whole description before looking at the picture to see if I could get all up in your skull and read your brains. I was wrong, my guess was poop.

I suck at GSDing lately.

Got the motor mounts braced and painted today, installed the distributor, and mocked up my clutch setup.

Yesterday i got my cooling system painted and ran water through it. Had to go back over two spots due to leaks. I'm gonna set something up to pressure test it all before installing the tubes.

A whole bunch of guys from SA forums were at my place blowing shit up yesterday. Some of them didn't believe me when I told them how fast I generally hit access roads... so we went and tested out the new poly bushings I made for the MJ.

I think I scared them a little.

I fixed the damn thing just enough to wheel it again (poly bushings, ratchet strapped the battery down, took the plywood out of the bed) and that's good enough.

SomethingAwful

It was their idea to feed oxyacetylene into the carb of a running weedwacker motor, so you know they're a good crew.

Back