• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

Re: reno may run?

junk..... if its still around by then......

120125_001.jpg

well its getting closer.... what trails do you guys wanna do? what day is the crowd coming in? im thinking we can have a day trip out to bronco saturday... anyone else down for that?

Well you know I am out. That is my GF's graduation weekend. I will have both sides of the families in town.

Well I believe my last day of finals is May 18th. I can't seem to think of a better way to spend my first few days of summer break, so I think ill plan on meeting up with you guys out there!

We're still planning on this, right? The family and I will probably head up on Friday and head home on Sunday. My thought was to bring the girls wheelin' one day and leave them to visit with family one day. Does that sound do-able? Does it matter which day is which? We're probably going to stay at the Atlantis as we can usually get a free room.
Billy

i plan on going, I'm sure josh and mike will be going, and it seems a few others from sac will be down. i might not be able to get up til friday which sucks, but I'm hoping for thurs night after work.

I figure we could run friday night.... If anyone comes Thursday night we could do a quick easy run if anyone wanted.... When its gets closer we can get a game plan going.... I'm off friday till Sunday so I can give ya guys a hrand tour of all yhe rails within 10-15 miles of reno....

I'm planning on leaving friday after work so a friday night run would be great. if i can get fri off ill come up thurs. i plan on crashing at circus circus since its so cheap.

who else is coming from sac?
last year mike, and josh and i crashed together at CC. you guys coming this year?

CC is dirt cheap and pretty close to everything.
I'm down for other crashing options as well, but that seems best. plus we can drink and gamble after wheeling all night...
hopefully no one gets arrested...

tonk a would be fun friday night?

bronco on sat or sunday?

billybob or twister and dolores the other day?

never been to budweiser?

I'm in.:eyes: I may have a buddy or 2 going too but they will probably flake as usual. Does anyone in the Reno area have the hookup on rooms?

Back