• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

aww no video of the roll? also.... no video of blonde getting the strap? lol thanks for the videos

as soon as this front locker goes in im ready to come back up for a friday/saturday run fest. i plan on doing more trails next time, and not getting stuck at all...

cool... give me a few week heads up and ill get some shit rolling... i just found a new trail on friday that looks interesting

OK, I don't have time to edit/crop/add music, but here's what I've got...

BlondeJon
http://youtu.be/ftHuzDyab-E

i dunno man. that guy in that video was wheeling like a little bitch. that blondejon is a boner-fide king of the no-ball pussy losers.

David Hasslehoff for sierra chapter spokeperson!!!!!!!

Thanks for the posting the videos Billy and thanks for NOT putting a link to my lame ass vid taking the bypass!! Can't wait to Wheel more trails in Reno but this time locked front and rear.

LOL! I meant to post the rest actually but I started the upload and went to bed! Zzzzzz
Billy

No worries, I was seriously thanking you for not posting it.. If I didnt have that bulky wrap around bumper, I would have been the only XJ to sustain trail(bypass) damage.. lol :dunce:

Back