• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

Re: reno may run?

I think the out of town group will stay downtown once again so they can party.... Lol... I think john said rooms where like 30 bucks a night!!!

I would say to PM me before you set anything up. I will try to get a group disc at Circus Circus. Just let me know. party1:

I think the out of town group will stay downtown once again so they can party.... Lol... I think john said rooms where like 30 bucks a night!!!

Reno PD might get mad if I have a campfire in the circus circus parking lot tho. Plus it's alot cheaper to float my liver if I'm working out of a cooler.

Wheel camping would be sweet... Is rather camp then stay in a room.... Damn city slickers....

dude i camp and wheel at least 12-20 times a year. im more than happy to get a dirt cheap hotel in reno for 2 nights so we can gamble. we bring a couple 12 packs into the room ...

although if everyone wants to camp im totally down...

its good for me .

ill be there. i love the reno trails and i love wheeling with the reno guys. that tonka night run with like 20 rigs was so damn fun. you guys have some awesome trails out there .

I have plenty of other people that wanna join... None xjs but I'm sure nobody cares right?

EricsXJ;245[CENTER said:
[/CENTER]544114](Since I won't be driving this one I don't know how much my opinion should count.) I would be okay with a few non-xjs but I certainly wouldn't want to turn it into a R4x4 fuster cluck.
:thumbup:
What do you think your the president??? Ha it wouldn't be that kinda group... I have a few build none xj guys that would wanna go...

(Since I won't be driving this one I don't know how much my opinion should count.) I would be okay with a few non-xjs but I certainly wouldn't want to turn it into a R4x4 fuster cluck.

Haha, what's that Eric you don't want 30 rigs on 31's with just a 2 inch lift with guys that don't know how to wheel there rig? :eyes:

Can't make that weekend. Have a good trip. Take pics. :cheers:

Back