• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

Re: reno may run?

Is there requirments for rigs attending? My junk is still open/open on 33ish's if you guys dont mind putting up with the newbie again?

terrence you have to go since i need to wheel with you!

33's should be doable. Do you have rocker protection?

I do, I met some of you guys at Sierrafest. Hey Jon, maybe you can be my sponsor and drag my junk up the trail if needed.:clap:
jeep62011c.jpg

ill be your sponsor. a yj open open on 33s made it through bronco no problem so i think youll be fine.

Is there requirments for rigs attending? My junk is still open/open on 33ish's if you guys dont mind putting up with the newbie again?

You got my help If you need it..

There is a easy side to every trail out here.... I wanna do some of upper bronco this year also!!! Also maybe a flop is in store this go around? Good save last year at gatekeeper!!!

I should be around for this weekend and will plan on running several of these trails with you guys...I was bummed last year I couldnt wheel because of work. Sounds like fun for sure...

There is a easy side to every trail out here.... I wanna do some of upper bronco this year also!!! Also maybe a flop is in store this go around? Good save last year at gatekeeper!!!

I know you like pushing the limits of your junk, but a full bodied rig with a D30 has no real business on upper bronco. Then again, it keeps getting easier all the time, and a mild winter will probably keep it on that path. You could probably make it around the corner, up to the narrow spot before rockwell alley with some work. Past that it gets pretty tricky.

If all the scheduling works for me, maybe I will trot the buggy up there to give you some company. It has an XJ gas pedal, brake pedal, and steering column, so it is pretty much an XJ...

Lol... Last time I made it around the corner and quit cuz it didn't look like xj land....

Lol... Last time I made it around the corner and quit cuz it didn't look like xj land....

No you just turned back becuse you are a baby.. :rattle:

where is upper bronco? did we see that while we were there last time? sounds cool.

upper bronco is not for the faint of heart. from the small bit i walked i could tell it was way outa my league. id say a 37"-38" tire is minimum tire size and locked front and rear manditory.

Back