• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

It's outside Baker City. Another cool thing about Virtue Flat is that it is open land. If you come to an obstacle you can't get past, you can just drive off into the sagebrush and go around. Or just cruise cross-country.

DO NOT EAT from the Wendy's in Hillsboro off 26 and Cornelius Pass Rd.....

I had a couple chicken wraps from there Monday afternoon, and got food poisoning.
Was down all Monday night and all the following day.
Just a heads up.

frabz-explosive-diarrhea-3fa908.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes, that sucks. I used to work around the corner from there and would eat there every now and then.

So it seems my alternator died on me last night. I know the V8 ZJ 136 amp is an easy upgrade, but I'm trying to find out what's required to install a 160 amp 2001+ Durango unit. I'm surprised I'm not finding more info online on installing one of those in an XJ... anyone familiar with that swap at all?

Gonna call a local auto electric shop in a second and see if maybe they have anything rewound for higher output as well...

Last edited:
MIND = BLOWN
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

Need some advice guys. I'm replacing my fuel pump, and when I pulled out my fuel pump today the little screen wasn't on it. So if I put a new pump on tonight, and that one has the screen on it, will I be okay? Or do I really need to drop the tank and drain it and fish that other one out?

Last edited:
Back