• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie with an XJ, Update

Yea I have some Kano Kroil, used it a lot on aircraft engine exhaust manifold nuts and turbine engine case bolts.
It helped somewhat while I was doing the AAL install along with the back-n-forth on the bolts to ease them out.
Thanks for the tip on Rusty’s kit RCP but I’m looking for just a spacer kit. They may have that, I’ll poke around..

Yea I have some Kano Kroil, used it
Thanks for the tip on Rusty’s kit RCP but I’m looking for just a spacer kit. They may have that, I’ll poke around..
The key factor is their mount is strong and doesn't lose any ground clearance. A plus is that they also have a TC skid for it.

Def a great product but amazing how it has trippled in price. Pretty sure it used to only be $100
I bought one of those almost 6 years ago for another build and I'm pretty sure it was only like $130 bucks after tax. Then took it off the next year cause it went to 6 inch lift w/long arms from them.

Back