• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Sierra chapter unofficial annual Reno May run

Im in, is it possible to rum some of the trails with out lockers? Im at 4.5 on 33's. Would love to make it out there either way though.

There r two trail which I think u would be fine on by not sure which ones we want to run yet... Deloris and tonka would be doable for ya but would take some work... I'm sure u could just park ur jeep at the beginning of the harder trails and ride along or walk...

Nope no sliders or armor. Im ok with some rock rash it just adds character imo. Im slowly building over time, well its been 6yrs in the works so far and I have yet to be able to run it on any trails between all my deployments and field duty.

Damn OK I guess I need to get some sliders in the next few weeks then, thanks.

75$ on 2x2x.120 square tubing
6$ on .75x.75.095 wall square tube
2$ on spray paint
8$ on misc hardware
8 hours building rock sliders that bolt to frame and pinch seam
building your sliders before the reno may run so you can make the reno may run
priceless

Lol I like it but time is also priceless cause its a commodity I don't have

Joe, I found a stock T-case skid when we moved. Just need a couple bolts. Its yours if it'll help get you on the trail with more peace of mind.

Pics of tonka from today... And spotted a new trail the buggy dudes call"warm up"...
3ade6yve.jpg
zedu7ahe.jpg
9uqupe8u.jpg
emudege5.jpg

And warm up

genupava.jpg
me4e4aja.jpg

Shot yea I'd love to have case skid pm me

Not many people come up or some reason... Reno has it all... I invite a few other Reno people to join in which makes it a great turn out... The first year was sick

I'm planning on making it out for the weekend. I have to check and make sure I have that weekend free. Where I work has a demanding schedule, the plan is to be there though.

Back