• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RTF Property Looking for volunteers - NAXJA camp spot, volunteer work, June

Ill be going to the RTF board meeting on the 18th and probably present the rotohammer there? I can see in our chapter account that they deposited the 500$ check already.

I reached out to Ken regarding the dates . And they are talking about whether it will be zoom or not now.

Yeah he had the dates mixed up. Its tomorrow night. I cant make tomorrow night due to work meetings. Ill have to attend in Jan

Good afternoon Guys,

I would love to help out. I should be free most of June. I can bring 10+ bags of mix in my tacoma.

Thanks
Sam

Is your tacoma pretty built ? Its almost all the way to Buck and ive heard the trail into the rtf property has some challenging
Spots. Ive been told by the rtf that the route inside the property has spots they say requires 37s ...

Jon, I made it to the main camp of the property in my rig on 33s. Now, I didn't drive very far into the back of the property but I can see why they would say you need big tires for spots back further.

Yeah they said they are working on keeping the main camp smaller tire friendly for sure. But the route that goes throughout they have told me can be a struggle even on 37s . I havent seen it who knows it could be totally do able on 33s and a locker

Yeh, you need a modified vehicle to get through the trail.

Back