• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Jackets - Order your new colder weather wear!

I just dropped my work Carhart jacket into a puddle of water. Now I'm cold in a t-shirt because I have no backup jacket to wear.

Hopefully this will stop the crying.
Hot off the machine, edges of white letters not cleaned up for finish:
NACEmbroid.jpg

Not to long folks...

GOT MINE IN! its awesome. thanks!
Good to hear! I'll keep the extra I have then for myself. :laugh3:

I did pick them up today. Please give me a day or two to get them packaged and shipped out to y'all.

JacketTan_Keith.jpg

JacketBlack_Rob.jpg

$5 says its for a different Kieth then ;)
Or $5 says I panicked, checked my notes, confirmed I was right and then called him. Only to have him tell me he pulled a fast joke on me. :laugh:

The tracking number says I was supposed to get mine today but says it's still only at the stage of "dispatched to sort facility". Weak. Now I can't sport my NAC gear out in CA... not that my fat ass needs a jacket with how warm it will be there anyway.

how are the hood buttons for everyone else? mine dont snap together firmly enough because the rivets on each button bottom out on the rivet for the mating button. mite try to get a dremel in em and grind em down a little

how are the hood buttons for everyone else? mine dont snap together firmly enough because the rivets on each button bottom out on the rivet for the mating button. mite try to get a dremel in em and grind em down a little

I just got my coat today, it looks/fits great! I noticed this with the hood too, but haven't figured out why yet. Makes sense though.

Glad the jackets are getting to their owners and they seem to be fitting good.
Not sure on the hoods, mine fits fine. If you have an issue let me know and I'll get you a replacement.

Back