• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Jackets - Order your new colder weather wear!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
NAC EMBROIDERED JACKET ORDER!
Ordering Closed. Thanks guys!

Please be sure to read this entire post and follow the directions, there are a lot of options. Ordering ends midnight EST, Oct 31st.

Alright folks, the North Atlantic Chapter will be running a jacket sale for our coming colder months. This is open to all chapters of NAXJA.

The jackets will be embroidered with the red NAXJA letters and ''North Atlantic Chapter'' written out below it on the left chest. Option for a one line customized name below the logo on left chest.
These are Berne made jackets. Very nice, not some cheap ripoff. Liner is very soft, warm and comfortable.

Several sizes and colors are available*.
Colors: Black, Brown Duck, Bark washed**, Olive Duck washed**
Regular sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
Tall sizes***: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (washed only), 4XL (washed only)

* Most sizes and color options are available currently. In the rare & unfortunate event that your color is not available in that size you will be contacted for a second choice, or refund given.
** Washed jackets are much softer & plush feeling. May not be as water resistant. Sorry no washed versions of the other colors or vise versa.
*** Tall sizes add approximately 2” in sleeve length. And 1.5” to 2” in overall jacket length. For those of you that know me, a tall large fits me the best.

All Jackets are $55 each shipped or picked. Please add $5 for each customized one line name. Optional snap on hoods are $11ea.
All payments are considered pre-orders and must be received by October 31st, no exceptions. All jackets are ordered on a pre-order basis, no refunds or exchanges after order date.

Due to the many options available, please use the following order guide and include it with your payment:
1) Screen name
2) Real Name
3) Jacket Color
4) Jacket Size
5) Jacket Length (Tall or Regular)
6) Optional chest name, please print exactly how you’d want it. Leave blank if not wanted. $5 extra.
7) Jacket three snap Hood? Yes or No. $11 extra.
8) Shipping Street & Number
9) Shipping Town/City
10) Shipping State
11) Shipping Zip Code
12) Phone Number

Please use these payment options:
Ordering Closed.

Jacket Features:
[FONT=&quot]Gasoline Jacket features a heavy-duty 12oz 100% cotton duck shell with a water-repellent finish and an anti-pill fleece liner. [/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Triple-needle stitched main seams[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Pleated bi-swing action back[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Pleated elbows[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Adjustable snap cuffs[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Edge stitched corduroy collar with snaps for optional hood[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Heavy duty brass zipper[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Adjustable side tabs[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Water repellent finish[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]One-piece back for easy embroidery[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Two angled front welt pockets[/FONT]

Color options:

Black:
J349BK_Front

Brown Duck:
J349BD_Front

Bark (washed):
J374BB_Front

Olive Duck (washed):
J374OD_Front

Left Chest Embroidered Artwork:
NAC.png

Last edited:
Payment sent for black medium tall with all the options :thumbup:

Looking forward to this

Ill order mine october 31 :laugh:

Since you posted this on the NWChapter page can I get one that says North West Chapter? If so I'm sure there are a lot of folks up here that would love to get some.

Since you posted this on the NWChapter page can I get one that says North West Chapter? If so I'm sure there are a lot of folks up here that would love to get some.
Unfortunately not. I am keeping the cost down by being uniform with the embroidery. Sorry. Thankfully we can mix and match colors for nothing though.

I'm willing to bet with enough poking and prodding that your local BOD could/will run jacket orders like this if you truly can't have something with the North Atlantic Chapter on it. That being said, I have several NAXJA items with different chapter logos or names on it; heck my favorite jacket to date is still the Intermountain one from a few years back. Sorry guys, I just really can't justify increasing the cost any further for my local NAC crew.

The NAC chapter is the original, first naxja chapter, and the coolest anyway.

I live in the NAC and just got a sweatshirt not too long ago from the Socal Chapter, with "NAXJA", "SoCal Chapter" and my name on it.

This is typically a men's jacket, but I don't see why it wouldn't look just fine on you Lavern! :) Unfortunately there is no specific ladies version of this jacket or we'd be offering it.

I'll be ordering mine after Rocktoberfest :thumbup:

Back