• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Jackets - Order your new colder weather wear!

For those ordering, PLEASE remember to use the #1-12 list. This helps keep things in order and makes it far less confusing to try an sort out.

Just sent my order for 2 coats. 1 for me and one for my spotter :p Sorry it was so late. I'm at McD's using their wifi. No power sucks.

Just sent my order for 2 coats. 1 for me and one for my spotter :p Sorry it was so late. I'm at McD's using their wifi. No power sucks.
No problem. Thanks Jay!

Few more hours left for those that want in.

Just got out of work and ordered mine!

Ordering Closed. Thanks guys!

I'll keep you all updated as the jackets come in, it should be a couple weeks before you have them.

Hmmm.........

If you guys can get a few more people to chip in and get say $50, donate it towards NAXJA on my behalf, and ill get it to say Hellboy instead.

:D

Last edited:
Buy your own jacket Ross

:thumbup:

How about this Ross, Colin and I go and change your order ourselves, without paying for your jacket, and you receive a NAC jacket that has your true identity on it? :)

Haha, no need Ross.
Orders have already been processed, you'll get your requested title. :)

Back