• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Jackets - Order your new colder weather wear!

Less than 2 weeks to go!

Order yours now so you don't forget!

Just got bills PM, will be ordering Friday or Saturday after I get paid

I put on my Carhart jacket yesterday morning and thought to myself "Self, What the hell is my name. If only this jacket said my name on it."

Bill, I was planning on ordering one right now since I just got home. Problem is we still have no power and I can access my computer and paypal, I've only got my phone. If the power doesn't come back soon, what shhould I do?

Bill, I was planning on ordering one right now since I just got home. Problem is we still have no power and I can access my computer and paypal, I've only got my phone. If the power doesn't come back soon, what shhould I do?
Wish you'd ordered one over the course of the 5 weeks I gave everyone and not waited till the last minute. :conceited

:D If the power isn't back by tomorrow evening and I don't have an order from you I'll give you a call for what you want and you can pay the NAC when you get a chance. No problem.

Coming soon to a doorstep near you Sam.

LAST DAY FOR ORDERS! Many of you have told me a few times "I'm waiting till the last week", well now is the last time to jump in.

Last edited:
i spent money a few weeks ago so i didnt have to spend money now like you fools!

I have this weird way of looking at things; the longer I wait the more money I can save so it feels like less of a blow when I buy things. in the end im still spending the same amount of money, but i guess it makes me feel a little better.

Back