• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking to wheel sept 25th weekend? Deer Valley ?Rubicon? Fordyce? Barret Lake?

hey man it was nice to meet ya!!!

1tq9dv.jpg

2ymwy74.jpg

That is a sweet rig, The owner is a retard! Hahaha.

your just mad your women wouldnt let you outa the house....

No no, Work did not let me go. She was how long where you going
to be gone!

So where did you get the new door ding Richard? bummer

Jsoh

Yep, I'm starting to wipe the pretty right off that thing.

Both leftside doors got moderate scrapes, ripples dents, Fine with me, not that I purposely want to beat it up, but since it is not a daily driver, a few scrapes and dings just show that it's not a mall crawler. As Hiimmred says, "As long as they open/close and the windows work......"

I guess if I caved them in I might do something to fix them, but as far as this damage goes, I'll say if gives it some "personality"

attachment.php

DSCN0342 (Large).jpg

did you honestly make it throught the box on at's? and what look like 33's...?? If so you got some balls man, and that must have been one mangled unibody afterwards.

cheers to mr. big balls

i made it 6 feet away from getting through the last rock. i would of had alot of body damage if i would of tried.... so instead of breaking i got the hell outa there. the other dude with me (4runner on 37's) tipped over on the last part.... it took a little while and some stacking to get me through it but i made it damn far and everyone watching me thought i did very well....

So you stacked rocks and then you got winched into the box, and then took a bypass out? Not trying to hate, but I would say it is kind of hard to say you ran the box. So shocked you did not blow up that drivers side axle when you were full floating and all the way locked passenger side.

That advice on the video was wrong, that the big rock at the end would NOT take out your rear quarter pannel. The line would put the rock into your body before your door, and into your seat, but the back drivers side tire would drive over the last rock.

You did not need that winch line on:

Con608_0806.gif

But all said and done, that is farther then I have ever got my junk into the box, the only way out is some good body damage on that last rock, so you got some balls for tring it.

So shocked you did not blow up that drivers side axle when you were full floating and all the way locked passenger side.

You did not need that winch line on:

X2 i almost broke my 30 shaft watching it!!!

actually if you notice that yotas Iroks are wet, that tire does'nt always want to slide like that...seen many rigs flop right there for that same reason. but your right you can get lucky and slide right over..

Last edited:
X2 i almost broke my 30 shaft watching it!!!

actually if you notice that yotas Iroks are wet, that tire does'nt always want to slide like that...seen many rigs flop right there for that same reason. but your right you can get lucky and slide right over..

Naw, its like any time your on a off camber pivit turn, with a low side rock, the rocker is so hard on it, all the rig can do is pivit around. All the waight of the rig is on the rocker/body, the suspention is droped out and just spins you around it. If you look close Rolli did not even turn his toyota tires very much.

A few more shots from back in June '08:
con608_0756.jpg

con608_0769.jpg

con608_0843.jpg

con608_0851.jpg

i have sat shotgun with Rolli at the box ...i know how his rig wheels lol...its a bit different with a full width axle, im not sayin your gonna flop there everytime...just stating that a strap is not a bad idea if your not trailering your rig lol... besides the fact that he did'nt run the box on his own, i give him big ups! my first atempt at the box was ....denied!

btw... thats "canopener" one the first pic for abvious reasons...your showing 2 ways to attempt it.

ok i tried the box didnt make it all the way.... and i drove my junk home to reno so i took the line just in case... i did have to stack alot!!!! but it was worth saying i tired the box before it is gone....

Back