• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just another poopbox making its way to 1tons. " project neglected"

Re: just another junkbox making its way to 1tons. " project neglected"

then power up biotch!

You must have logins for both accounts? Your membership is under the 97 one.

Which one do you want?

Also, someone reported the other title because the original word in the title is not allowed in titles, but allowed in the text of the thread.

I didn't edit it, I didn't report it, and I didn't make that rule.

mac 'carry on with this junkbox of a build thread ;)' gyvr

il keep 97.

poop is more fitting to the original title. go for it! :thumbup:

brianho hooked it up...

and i decided with this recent snow storm, tube bending out in the snow is no fun. so i went air over hydro and build this piece of shit... oops, poop.

I have mine mounted horizontal, how do you like it vertical? I thought about vertical but I only have 9' ceilings in the shop...

I have mine mounted horizontal, how do you like it vertical? I thought about vertical but I only have 9' ceilings in the shop...

i also had it mounted horizontal outside. worked great that way.

i just went vertical today. saves space when in use and in storage, in the garage ( 2 1/2 stall w/another vehicle in it besides the jeep. plus everything else. messy. 11' ceiling)

so far i like it. ive only bent 2 tubes with it as it sits.
the stupid harbor freight ram will be going back and getting swapped out, its pissing fluid out of ever orifice.

its starting to look alittle like something. i need to remove the rear bumper, plan is to cut everything rearward (not much) of the rear x member off, and snug the bumper up nice and tight to the jeep, the little lip where the hatch would seal is also getting cut off, and will be throwing a flat piece of plate in tying the bumper to the floor. also D pillars will land on that plate.

I was trying to figure out the purpose of the rear bar, then I realized it was your garage door track. LOL

Looking good.

HA! when i first looked at the picture on the computer it got me also...like wtf is...ahh i see.

I need more tube. just dont want to make the 3 hour round trip to pick it up...

few thing have gotten done since last update

removed rear bumper, cut out rear x member, and sucked bumper up tight to the unirail shortening the jeep 5" at the rear.

also got a few more tubes in place, and ghetto chopped the rear hatch to make a skin. got to keep the JEEP and 4.0L badges.

cut the hatch latch out for a foot hole... i thought it would have been cool to keep it, but im short, and there is no back bumper to stand on now if i need something out of there.

tire carrier is in the works for that sections as well...

Back