• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just seen the WF12 section is now moved the past event section......was a fun time. Next year will be better.

Heads up for the Chicago NW Indiana guys, just got back from the U Pull It yard in Blue Island and they have more Jeeps than I've ever seen there. Bunch of XJs and ZJs, some WJs, and even a couple nasty MJs.

It's always depressing though, when half of them are in many ways better than the one I'm driving.

Heads up for the Chicago NW Indiana guys, just got back from the U Pull It yard in Blue Island and they have more Jeeps than I've ever seen there. Bunch of XJs and ZJs, some WJs, and even a couple nasty MJs.

It's always depressing though, when half of them are in many ways better than the one I'm driving.

Any 93-95 5.2L ZJ's? If so curious how much they'd want for a front DS?

They had several V8 ZJs, didn't check out the years. I didn't pick up a current price list but I'd guess driveshafts would be in the $20-30 range.

Went to the doc for a follow up on my broken hand. Going to a rehab therapist tomorrow to get fitted for a removable splint. 3 more weeks with the splint.

Northwoods Overland event in MWC pre-staging area.

That's what i was thinking. I bought 1/8" angle
what did you get angle for? if i did it again, i wouldnt use it. like i said, talk to John D.

you dont need one with the RE hack and tap. i used a stock auto shaft, and my manual tranny is shorter than yours. after you add a flange adapter at the hack and tap, and the 8.8 (if it doesnt already have a yoke)... youll be fine.

Northwoods Overland event in MWC pre-staging area.
checking it out.

My buddy had a kid with his g/f last year. They are unmarried, she doesn't work, and it was her third kid. She lives in his house and she drives his car. He works 50+ hours a week, has insurance. The kid did not cost them a dime.

I married my g/f, now my wife. We did not have a kid until after we were married. I'm already getting bills rolling in for over hundreds of bucks. It looks like its going to be over 4 or 5k with insurance by the time its all said and done.

Why are we punished for being responsible.

mac 'I need cash for the baby jeep' gyvr

My buddy had a kid with his g/f last year. They are unmarried, she doesn't work, and it was her third kid. She lives in his house and she drives his car. He works 50+ hours a week, has insurance. The kid did not cost them a dime.

I married my g/f, now my wife. We did not have a kid until after we were married. I'm already getting bills rolling in for over hundreds of bucks. It looks like its going to be over 4 or 5k with insurance by the time its all said and done.

you know I agree with you 100 percent, and you also know that this pisses me off to no extent.

I will say nothing else :banghead:

:

Last edited:
In Wisconsin a mother who has children with multiple fathers gets extra money for 'child support'. A recently divorced friend told me about it after wondering why there was an extra $25 a week pulled from his check. Its like he gets charged for being a good dad.

i feel you mac...we are married, but have been in and out of having health insurance for the last few years (wifes job doesn't offer it and its hard for me to get her covered since she is a cancer survivor and i don't have a "full time" job). we are really wanting to have a baby, but will get no help...if all goes well it is a $15,000-$30,000 expense. God forbid, anything goes wrong. So we are waiting for now until her job offers it or i actually get into the united scenic artists union and can get affordable coverage. regardless, its still going to cost us out the ass. all of the un wed mothers where my wife works were able to get their entire pregnancy paid for.

The state and I split birth costs for Harrison since Meganne and I are not married. They covered her up to the birth as she is a resident and not my responsibility but once the kid was born, he became my responsibility and I had to pay half. Do I feel like we got off cheap? Absolutely. I am grateful for what the state has done for us.

On the flip side of it, I don't think smart planners like Mac should get such a bad shake.

The state and I split birth costs for Harrison since Meganne and I are not married. They covered her up to the birth as she is a resident and not my responsibility but once the kid was born, he became my responsibility and I had to pay half. Do I feel like we got off cheap? Absolutely. I am grateful for what the state has done for us.

On the flip side of it, I don't think smart planners like Mac should get such a bad shake.

Just wait until you get a bill from the hospital for $1.8 million dollars... Suddenly the $60 a week for insurance doesn't look so bad.

Just wait until you get a bill from the hospital for $1.8 million dollars... Suddenly the $60 a week for insurance doesn't look so bad.
God, I hope not. Thankfully he is a healthy boy so far. Aside from the mysterious eye problem...

Still waiting to figure out what our next move is.

you know I agree with you 100 percent, and you also know that this pisses me off to no extent.

I will say nothing else :banghead:

:

BTW, this statement is directed at those that abuse the system, NOT those that need the system. Mac and i have discussed this before so he knows where I'm coming from, now the rest of you know too.

Back