• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sounds sweet man, a build thread is a must!

definitely tyler, it shall be done. i cant pick it up till june so i put a deposit on it for him to hold it till then. its out in pennsylvannia...but here is what he is giving me with it

1989 Isuzu 4BD1T in running condition.
Holset HE341 turbo
Isuzu accessories (alt & ac compressor)
409 stainless steel downpipe, partially fabricated.
Home made Isuzu to GM adapter
New GM flywheel
New GM clutch (2001 4.8L)
NV3500 used w/ Hurst Shifter
Clutch master & slave cylinders, used (slave: '89 Chevy truck, master: '90 Corvette)
Modified Jeep clutch pedal to match
Isuzu Starter
NP241C, driver's drop
PS/Brake booster hard lines
PS reservoir (BMW)

plus there is a custom crossmember made for a fsj and custom motor mount fabbed for a fsj

Gonna go drive a possible new toy after work......can't say much yet but it has a small block! :D

i also should add that the holset turbo is a 6cyl cummins turbo that a lot of people slap on as an instant upgrade. without a ton of mods i should be able to get about 200hp and over 400 ft/lb of torque. i have to figure out if i'm going to need to regear my axles. supposedly i have 2.72 ish gears in my j10 stock, but ive never pulled the cover to see

sean, he should bring it to FestFest and we will find out, somehwere around teh time we are done jumping something...maybe that something could be jumped over a J-truck?? :dunno:

Picked up my Walther P22 today.

A buddy and I had a week of vacation to burn a few years ago. In 9 days we toured all of the brewerys in milwaukee, hit new glarus, point, and lienenkugles(they got us the drunkest) and then spend the weekend trying to drunkenly catch fish on the chippewa flowage. Still one of the best vacations I've had :)

Sarah and myself are going someplace on Sunday, starting out bowling, after that, eating or something. She works different days and works nights, so doing anything during the day after she works is out.

Any such thing as a non A/C 97+?

Anyone got a lead on auto trans for a 2001 era s-10/blazer 4X4 ? Got truck for free but the local j/y want's $450 for one. Seems a little high to me.

I have always heard the losing Superbowl teams "winning" shirts got sent overseas. Now I know it is true.

563745_953781966454_32302643_37811856_566571354_n.jpg

Steve Weatherford (Punter for the Giants) went on a mission trip overseas and seen the Patriots SB shirts from last year.

Finally got the FOURWHEELER article.

Its the June 2012 issue. Probably only to subscribers at this point. Be watching your news stands. I will be buying a few more.

Here's a peak. If you'd like to see more coverage of NAXJA events I would suggest buying everyone you can find off the news stand.

[Images removed.]

mac 'my first feature' gyvr

[Administrator] Sorry, gents. Until the copyright holder gives us permission to host or display, we really can't afford to show these. So, go get your own copy, and get these 4 fine gents to autograph them.

Or once they put the article online...mac

Last edited:
Back