• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gold Lake - July 20-22

Some local turd had a tent set up that he just left at the best spot on the lake and he apparantly came and went on the weekends he chose. We left him a nice present.

That the worst thing you can do is :pig: a good spot and not use it :firedevil

DOWN! Bringing the bike for sure!

What bike?
:moon:

I'm really looking forward to this. Everything depends on my work position, but I am planning on making it.

What bike?
:moon:

I'm really looking forward to this. Everything depends on my work position, but I am planning on making it.

conner just sold his bike so nothing unless he buys my buddies crf450... :eyes:

I'll be on my yz450f

As far as fishing goes they stock the lake so it really depends. Buddies caught 7or8 keepers within a couple hours last time we went.

i am about a 75% go for this trip.

were you in 4 hi or low when pulling the skier behind the xj? :looney:

im probably in since l love this area and i love wheeling with Mike and Josh anyway and i really want to meet Tim . and i want to see someone wheel up that messed up hill.

I'm in as well. On the calendar already and everything. Now I just have to get my vehicle back on 4 wheels and I'll be good to go.

The wife is contemplating coming as well, although not for wheeling, just for camping. I'll post up when she makes a solid go/no-go decision.

gonna try and save the date for this

may be a bit rough with a 3 month old that i will have by then lol

ya its still on, i guess we have some time to kill until then...and we will kill that time by running alot of trails and camping ...

You guys sure you wouldn't want to go July 13 -15th instead. I just can't make 20-22. Maybe a scouting trip?

You guys sure you wouldn't want to go July 13 -15th instead. I just can't make 20-22. Maybe a scouting trip?

This is still a go. This is going to be my big family camping trip as well, bringing the wife kids some of the wife's friends and so on. We plan to to just relax by the lake, camp and wheel!

Sorry the date is firm and I am looking forward to this one.

Josh

Last edited:
I hope no one minds but I'm inviting my Daughter in her TJ, and possibly a friend or two as well. Mainly just doing some camping and relaxing. Maybe a side trip or two.

I hope no one minds but I'm inviting my Daughter in her TJ, and possibly a friend or two as well. Mainly just doing some camping and relaxing. Maybe a side trip or two.

Sounds like you have the right idea!

My wife and I are bringing the kids, 3 and 1 years, as well as some non wheeling friends to just hang out and comp at the lake. I plan to have a nice calm weekend, relaxing, swimming and a little wheeling.

So whos planning on going ? Can we get a.running list like the sierra fest thread ?

Back