• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I only watched half of that video and have a few questions:

1. Why put the sticky stuff on before the gloves?
2. Can they turn the speed up a little bit on the ceiling fan?
3. Do all prisons have such nice weight lifting facilities?
4. Why don't they grab that ladder and make a run for the fence?
5. Why, in that first set, are the dumbells different weights?

5. Why, in that first set, are the dumbells different weights?

Because his left testical is just a bit bigger and stronger than his right testical :D

Did I mention I hate wasps?

ALL_CATCH758a.jpg

ALL_CATCH758b.jpg

Should see the swarm i got trying to kill the ones under my.folks ac unit. no joke 30+.

LMAO! It takes only three or four to get me running, and I'm not even allergic.

It's a pain in the arse to stop everything, and deal with the little bastids. At least the weather is cooling down a bit

Ya i got stung last time and it messed me up. Thought there were only a few. but they all came out and i couldn't scramble fast enough.

Brake clean spray. No joke. Kills wasps, bees & hornets INSTANTLY. You can spray a hive and watch 'em drop like rocks. Take the red straw off the tip so it widens the spray and you can play Red Barron..... They'll drop in mid flight.

Brake clean spray. No joke. Kills wasps, bees & hornets INSTANTLY. You can spray a hive and watch 'em drop like rocks. Take the red straw off the tip so it widens the spray and you can play Red Barron..... They'll drop in mid flight.

Good to know. I have a hive that I need to get rid of.

Wait until after dark, Pete. You'll kill off more when they are home. It's a real pain to kill half the hive, and have the rest buzzing around while you are trying to get things done. :gee:

I finally used up my can of wasp spray. A neighbor gave it to me when I found a nest under my pickup a few years ago. Yes, I had a swarm coming after me.

99ed9a7b.jpg

High alt. cps ftmfw!!! lil jeep runs way better.
now for better track bar to replace worn stock one and hopefully eliminate dw.

Technically, I believe those are in the Hornet family, not the wasp family. :pirateflaAnd by the way, if you wheeled once in a while, they probably wouldn't build a nest up there.

Wait until after dark, Pete. You'll kill off more when they are home. It's a real pain to kill half the hive, and have the rest buzzing around while you are trying to get things done. :gee:

I finally used up my can of wasp spray. A neighbor gave it to me when I found a nest under my pickup a few years ago. Yes, I had a swarm coming after me.

99ed9a7b.jpg

holy schnikies -- the thought of that much sugar at once makes me vibrate like Bevis...:shiver:

And by the way, if you wheeled once in a while, they probably wouldn't build a nest up there.
What is this "wheeling" that you speak of?

Back