• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Get in the jeep to drive home from work today and the check engine and airbag light turn on and I have no working gauges. Park it in the driveway, go to the back yard to relax and let the dog run around I keep hearing someones damn car horn keep blaring on/off like they are trying to get someones attention. After about fifteen minutes I run out to the jeep to get some stuff out and as soon as I open the door the jeep starts honking! I think the jeep was trying to get my attention....

Must be a '97. They tend to do that..... amongst other annoyances.

Nah a 99'. I pretty much knew what the problem was with the airbag light/ check engine light because I had the issue before of the overhead console getting corroded from a roof leak. I took off the console and it was the same deal but now my door locks won't lock with the switch only unlock. The horn must have been caused by the console also because since I cleaned it up it hasn't went off again. I think with all the rain this morning it leaked thru so I did a super silicon job this time.

Frustrated!! So i did the doorles mod on my jeep yesterday, more to facilitate fixing a broken weld were the hinge is attached to the frame than pleasure. Got the door off cut the hinges tested to make sure they slide in and out easily wich they did. Put everything back together and i had marked the hinges before removal so alignment would be easy. matched it up as clost to perfect as was possible and now...cant pull the door off, it sags/drops when opened and started rubbing this morning. Hoping that fixing the weld will fix the issue but otherwise im not sure what to do. i know i probably should have done it in reverse order.:doh:

rant over

I only watched half of that video and have a few questions:

1. Why put the sticky stuff on before the gloves?
2. Can they turn the speed up a little bit on the ceiling fan?
3. Do all prisons have such nice weight lifting facilities?
4. Why don't they grab that ladder and make a run for the fence?

Thank you for my morning LOL, Sir! :clap:

Back