• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Not trying to hit you up to join, but that is a perk of being a paid member.

There goes Tom again, ruffing people up for their protection money. :D

I've got a buddy in Aurora that wants to lift his Dodge Ram (4x4) 2500 4"-6" and asked if I knew of any decent shops in the Denver metro area to do it (He doesn't have the time or tools to do it himself).He's a good dude and I don't want him to get ripped off and I don't know jackshit about shops in Denver so........ if anyone could give me some recommendations to pass along to him I'd really appreciate it.Its not going to get wheeled, its more for looks and I don't have the conscience to tell him to go to 4WP.

Thanks.

Sff customs in aurora. :D

318414_10151156419874015_1601475072_n.jpg

I've got a buddy in Aurora that wants to lift his Dodge Ram (4x4) 2500 4"-6" and asked if I knew of any decent shops in the Denver metro area to do it (He doesn't have the time or tools to do it himself).He's a good dude and I don't want him to get ripped off and I don't know jackshit about shops in Denver so........ if anyone could give me some recommendations to pass along to him I'd really appreciate it.Its not going to get wheeled, its more for looks and I don't have the conscience to tell him to go to 4WP.

Thanks.

Tell him to call josh at Crawlertech. I don't have a number handy bit he's a good dude. They do mostly jeep stuff but I'm sure he could fit a dodge in.

Ok so I need to vent for a second. My parents are down on their luck and have been for a few years. Both are disabled and unable to work. I found out a year ago they were in serious financial trouble. So with my parents begging me not to worry about their problem. I have been trying my best for the last year to pay their bills. Trying to get them back to a stable spot. I have three other brothers and I have brought this up to them to try and get some help with the whole situation. All of them have just brushed it off and said oh well. Last week I took a look at my dads truck because he hasn't been driving it much lately. Found it needs tires, full brake job, ball joints, trac bar, and ujoints. Just unsafe to drive overall. So I call up my brothers and see if they can chip in to get my dad back on the road. Once again I get the tuff shit story. Now out of my 3 brothers I make the least of them. My parents have done whatever they can to bail them out of any financial issue. This is part of the reason my parents are where they are today. Cashed in 401k's and what not. My brothers all call me askin for car help and for discounts at my work. I am to the point I am ready to never speak to any of them again after their lack of help and caring with my parents. Wife says they are family and I can't just never talk to them again. The plan is to call all of them speak my mind and be done with them. So I ask thee what would you do? Am I being to dramatic about this? So tomorrow I foot the 1k bill to get my dads truck back on the road. Rant over.

Put it out there. Youll piss them off or they wont listen most likely. Or itll change and things will get better.

Dont say anything. And its gauranteed not to change. Write down the point you want to make. Say them in a slow and collected manner and then let them think on it. GL

I agree -- they are family, and you can't just ignore them, but you can tell them exactly what they told us, that they are acting like selfish bastids and neglecting their parents whose sacrifices for them they obviously don't understand... some folks need a nudge to do the right thing. Don't just keep it to yourself, though, it will do nothing but eat you up, and if they don't get the wakeup call as to their selfishness from you as their bro, they likely won't get it at all.

It just makes me so mad. My parents have gave them everything they ask for. But they won't budge an inch. Out of my brothers I was he one that got the the tuff love. Kicked out at 15 and been on my own since and never asked for a dime. The other three milked them for all they are worth. I hated the fact they kicked me out. But have come to realize they did the right thing. I learned a lot about life very quick. I have thanked them for what they did. It has made me a better person. I think this is half the problem. They are spoiled and I'm the bad one so they don't respect anything I say or ask. To me family takes care of one another. Their lack of help and caring has shown me they are not family in my eyes. This is why I could care less if I never talk to them again.

suddenly the fact that you have your shit together is not surprising at all, Joe. Good on ya, you can only control you, and tell them what you think of their choices -- control what you can and accept what you can't.

I hear ya -- my sibling isn't an asshat, but my mother is :shhh:

Joe, when I discovered that my Sister had ripped of our parents bank accounts to the tune of $23k... I took it my Brother and we wrote her off. Out of the family. Done. Changed the door locks, the whole enchilada. Discovered that her husband was stealing as well. Apparently, they had a habit to support.

My Dad changed the Will and if she ever finds my I am holding the $1 she is not entitled to. Family issues are the worst.

And to top it off, my Dad and I looked into a real estate deal she had been "monitoring" for hime and found that she was in process of attempting to grab an additional $45k.

She is lucky I did not shoot her. Wanted to...

All you can do is point out to your Brothers that they as asshats.

Emails were sent today to my brothers. Wouldnt answer or return any call I made. Any how got my dads truck back on the road. I had a blast just hanging out with my pops while i worked on his truck. He brought up the fact that I have come along way from sitting there watching him work on cars when I was younger. Now he can sit back and watch while I worked. He got a kick out of that. So in all It was well worth the hassle.

Back