• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

You know you own an XJ when the cigarette lighter ejects itself under the drivers seat when ready. Yeah, I have stopped using it, LOL.

wow now im glad i hafta hold mine in place that doesnt sound like fun

I replaced mine with one out of 72 ford. its really sweet looking.

I replaced mine with a utility 12v outlet, one of those "all weather" ones with the spring cover and everything. Once in a while I missed the lighter, would have helped on a couple camp trips when bic was at the bottom of my center console somewhere and the dome lights didnt work and we needed fire :doh:

You know you drive an XJ when while walking into work you see a 4 dr XJ with 3 windows cracked open.. and you would have been more suprised to see all 4 open (and your relieved for them that their 4th decided to stop working while up :laugh:)

You know you drive a Jeep when you're telling people the one you're looking at has 180,000 miles and you laugh to yourself when they say "you should pass this one up..."

-when your first mod is a fire extinguisher mount

-when your doors are a different shade of paint because they have never been sun faded

-when worn out dana30 ball joints and hub bearings is an excuse to go full width one tonnes (don't ask)

I haven't finished reading all of the pages yet so not to sure if someone has mentioned this yet.

You know you drive an XJ when you see me walking down the beach
:clap::roflmao:...

IMG_0863.jpg

Holy shit!!!
E-handshake of congratulations!!!!!
That is probably one of the most hardcore tatoos i have seen in a while!!!
I salute you.

1.) if your screensaver has ever been a slide-show of XJ's

2.) if you have ever stopped at the top of a hill to let your XJ cool down... and had someone ask if you broke down. You replied "no, just letting it cool off".:repair:

3.) If you stop to help ANYONE that is stuck... and are glad to do it.

4.) [FONT=&quot]If you have ever weighed the options of buying a brush guard over replacing your worn out\useless brakes.

5.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have ever broken out a back window because your tow rope snapped.

6.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have ever laughed because your buddy (in a Ford:moon:) had to make more than a 3 point turn and you did it in 1.

7.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you get pulled over often because you lost your mud flaps again.

8.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have ever thought about upgrades to your engine to increase gas mileage and yet, have several hundred pounds of “Jeeping protection”.

9.)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] If you have ever taken your XJ off road after church.

10.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you get more nervous from you wife/girlfriend:heart: driving your Jeep as opposed to your brand new car.

11.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have ever looked up your state laws to see if it is legal for your XJ to go door-less.

12.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you strongly dislike the sound of a Honda civiclastara with an upgraded ‘fart can’ as an exhaust.

13.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If your family and dogs know you’re almost home before you pull in the driveway.

14.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have ever driven to the mountains to ‘play’ in the snow and never got out of the vehicle until you got back home.:roflmao:

15.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have a part-upgrade list that will take you until the following year to fulfill.

16.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If you have ever felt safe while teetering on 2 wheels.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]17.) If you have ever pulled more than 2 Subaru’s:callme: with your[/FONT] XJ
[FONT=&quot]
18.) [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]If your friends tell you that they can’t see you driving anything else!:eek:[/FONT]

you can name at least 3 parts off the top of your head that you can pick up from the junkyard to "upgrade" your XJ.

you call paying 150$ for an axle that has been sitting in the junkyard for 3 years a sweet deal :D

you look at the rear axle of the 1 ton truck infront of you in traffic and think "i wonder how close that is to the XJ WMS width.."

Back