• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

Easy trails is one thing... But this guy must have beat the hell out of his H3:explosion

I bet my rails have taken a harder hit than that H3 took and my Jeep is fine! :D

or attached with self tapper's to the hatch

And you look forward to breaking something so you can upgrade it.

Last edited:
When you see an XJ sitting near the side of the road with no plates, you get a little exited and wonder how much they want for it.

So who here lives in MA, lol. Late last summer I had my XJ with plates off in front of my parents house (this is when I was living in VA temporarily)... Got a call from my parents saying they had someone come up to the door asking if its for sale (not a stock Jeep, lifted, 33's, tubbed, etc). I told them to throw away the number, I would be home soon enough. I took it as a compliment.

So on that note: someone offers to buy your rig and you can almost name a price, and you still say no damn way.

So who here lives in MA, lol. Late last summer I had my XJ with plates off in front of my parents house (this is when I was living in VA temporarily)... Got a call from my parents saying they had someone come up to the door asking if its for sale (not a stock Jeep, lifted, 33's, tubbed, etc). I told them to throw away the number, I would be home soon enough. I took it as a compliment.

So on that note: someone offers to buy your rig and you can almost name a price, and you still say no damn way.

back before i lifted mine and made it my own, i had to go to las vegas for 10 days for SHOT show as a brand rep, i had it parked at my moms house facing the road and in the 10 days my mom had 4 numbers from people asking if it was for sale. it was still in my moms name and she damn near sold it out from under me.

I came down pretty hard on my rails up at spring creek...hard... quite a few times. They hold up GREAT

I've come down pretty hard on mine too....hard enough that I thought I was going to spit out teeth crumbs! The H3 is a boxed in Colorado. You think the Colorado frame is built to take "abuse"....I don't think so.

.........when you have a rattling coming from the top shock mounts in the rear because one of the bolts snapped and you haven't gotten around to fixing it. Mine is seriously hanging in there by a mm or two! :D

I know what i'm doing saturday! :D

You know you own an XJ when the cigarette lighter ejects itself under the drivers seat when ready. Yeah, I have stopped using it, LOL.

When you keep a log book of what year/make/model the parts are you've stuffed under/in your XJ.

When you have part #'s memorized or written down in the center console.

When your wife calls you a 'Jeep Bastard' becuase the last parts you bought cost more than what you spent on her birthday present:laugh3:

you plan on breaking bolts changing your rear shocks! wish me luck this weekend. Hammer and punch here we come! :D

You know you own an XJ when the cigarette lighter ejects itself under the drivers seat when ready. Yeah, I have stopped using it, LOL.

mine ejected into my shorts once!! =O

Back