• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

your 5th grade daughter tells you that one of her friends said, "Your dad has the COOLEST truck in the world!"

hahhhaha that would be me:cheers:
my girlfriend always teases that i pay more attention to the rig than her

check my sig :laugh3:
v
v
v
v

When you've installed more relays to get things working again than it was built with.

When one hatch strut wimps out, you hit your head on it, and then think about using the good one for the hood.

You're the turd behind the counter on things Jeep, and you explain daily that it has no PCV, and you can't read codes on the pre '91's at all.

You can look at an air filter and know it's wrong out of the box. (It was.)

You are really torn between brake mods or a locker. DD in heavy traffic does get your attention.

You can recite the make, year, and model of Mountaineer you're looking to snatch an rear axle out of.

when you know what a CPS is, because you had to duct tape it back together after a pack-rat chewed through it on a desert overnighter...

when you know what a CPS is, because you had to duct tape it back together after a pack-rat chewed through it on a desert overnighter...

I thought I was the only one with rodent problems. This is the cable for the O2 sensor. It hung down for most of the winter before I could get time to fix it.

IMG_3005.JPG

You're more concerned about making sure you have a good bedliner paint job on your skid rails than you're worried about your body....you're planning on bedlining that part too :D

you park next to stockers, hoping they will come out of the store at the same time as you, or be standing there gawking at your lifted beast of an XJ, and they never are.

you pull up to stock XJs on the street or highway, hoping it will be someone you can talk into lifting thier jeep and going out to play offroad with you, only to realize its an old lady.

you get excited when you see another XJ, then dissapointed when you dont see the 4x4 sticker under the rear side window, and think "why would they even make this"

Thats me. I get all excited over stock MJ's, and then i see them driving around with old OLD people in them. :tears::tears::tears:

youd rather put a couple cans of refrigerant in every summer than tackle tearing out the dash, and you become accustomed to the "angry sparrows" when you take off

When you open the patio door blinds to look at your Jeep in the sunset while eating your dinner. Then your 7yo daughter tells you "Good grief Dad you should just marry it"

Back