• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know, it's been nice.

Glacialbass

NAXJA Forum User
I traded my Jeep in on an 06 Avalanche in great shape a month ago and it's been really nice. While I miss my Jeep, I don't miss the list of things that it always seemed to need. I haven't turned a wrench on the new truck once and I have to say, I haven't missed it.

While I enjoy modding and working on cars, I don't enjoy having to do it almost every weekend to keep things the way that I like them. :repair:

I'll miss my Jeep, but I really dig the new truck, and I can always take the wife's pertty JK up to them there hills when I feel the need.

LOL....... your guilty conscience is showing..... so are your frilly panties. Lose the skirt girlie-man......... :roflmao:

You've become the equivalent of a corporate "yes man"........ I'm so disappointed in you.

(I kid, I kid! :moon:)

I traded my Jeep in on an 06 Avalanche in great shape a month ago and it's been really nice. While I miss my Jeep, I don't miss the list of things that it always seemed to need. I haven't turned a wrench on the new truck once and I have to say, I haven't missed it.

While I enjoy modding and working on cars, I don't enjoy having to do it almost every weekend to keep things the way that I like them. :repair:

I'll miss my Jeep, but I really dig the new truck, and I can always take the wife's pertty JK up to them there hills when I feel the need.

Know what you mean, I realized this once I got a DD and took the Jeep off DD duties.

Never again will I go back to the days of Wheeling/DDing a highly modified Jeep.

LOL....... your guilty conscience is showing..... so are your frilly panties. Lose the skirt girlie-man......... :roflmao:

You've become the equivalent of a corporate "yes man"........ I'm so disappointed in you.

(I kid, I kid! :moon:)

Let's be honest, you've been disappointed in me since the day you met me. You're just disappointed in a different way now. :anon:

BTW, I wore the frilly panties for you, you said that you like them...

Let's be honest, you've been disappointed in me since the day you met me. You're just disappointed in a different way now.

LOL! Indeed. You really should have put some effort into detailing your GTO and XJ. Those poor things looked fawkin' awful...... You'd have gotten so much more for 'em if you'd have just kept 'em nice...... shame shame. :D

BTW, I wore the frilly panties for you, you said that you like them...

It takes the edge off the severe disappointment. :shhh:

Back