• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You guys are in the new JP Magazine!

Just saw the mag in person and was extremely surprised to see our rigs in the first few pages! Nice goin Hale! How long ago did you send the pic to the mag? Cause it says there is no date for ohhh-ten yet? I thought there was a date set. Maybe i should check the winterfest thread.

Yeah it was the first post in Winterfest thread (3/6/10). Unless you sent the pic to Jp before June? perhaps?

Last edited:
Just saw the mag in person and was extremely surprised to see our rigs in the first few pages! Nice goin Hale! How long ago did you send the pic to the mag? Cause it says there is no date for ohhh-ten yet? I thought there was a date set. Maybe i should check the winterfest thread.

Yeah it was the first post in Winterfest thread (3/6/10). Unless you sent the pic to Jp before June? perhaps?

I sent the email on March 19th. (2 weeks after WF).

That picture brings back the memeries. Is that Kim sitting on the roof of that tubed up XJ (front right hand side)? I don't see Less, 87mancie (that looks like his manchie there in the back close to the tree, but it doesn't look like him setting on the hood), or Lawnchar (less thats his Camanchie there in the back next to the blue one I'm thinking is 87manchie). Is that bShaw there in the second from the last row second XJ from the left?

Les did not make it this year, Mark (Lawncher) was there w/ his manche and that dousche bag in the second from the last row second from the left is...well...me :D bshaw did not make it this year either.

I sent the email on March 19th. (2 weeks after WF).

I should have added that they (JP) are aware of WF "Oh Ten" and it's date.

im the guy...not looking at the camera...

mac 'oh well my junk's still in there' gyvr

Nice Job Mike.... Can't wait to see it in the mag.

Where else will ya see that many XJ'S in a group???

Naxja winterfest forever!!!!
Nick

I should have added that they (JP) are aware of WF "Oh Ten" and it's date.

JP will see that we can almost guarantee a large gathering.
maybe they will come out. We can also use it to find more raffle item donators too.

good job everyone!

BOB

Wish I'd been there.

It was probably only 10 degrees warmer in Hawaii, too...

I think the magazine forgot one very important pic ...

seanRIMG_8593.jpg

Les

Back