• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You guys are in the new JP Magazine!

Team Willys

www.rocksolidfab.com
Hey guys, just got my new issue of JP today (the September edition) and noticed on Pages 10-11 a picture of a bunch of XJs, and a few various other jeeps as well. Well, I glanced up, and noticed the word :NAXJA:. My attention was caught. I got to reading, and the photo was taken at winterfest this year. I don't know many of you, But I did notice Brian Ho and Pat in the very front row. Congratulations guys! Its nice to get the :NAXJA: name out there in the public eye.

sweet, I just let my sunbscription expire, guess I will have to go pick up a copy.

sweet shit, I will be watching the mail box for the next edition...woo hoo!

Sweet, did they use the giant group photo from the quarry? Now I can say my rig has been published :D
Should be .............that's the one that I sent them.:D

Should be .............that's the one that I sent them.:D

A huge thank-you to Hale for doing that! Sure Winterfest is a great time for all of us here that know about it, but putting in the effort to get NAXJA and the MWC out there and recognized by the larger Jeep community is very respectable. I'm proud to be part of this place.

A huge thank-you to Hale for doing that! Sure Winterfest is a great time for all of us here that know about it, but putting in the effort to get NAXJA and the MWC out there and recognized by the larger Jeep community is very respectable. I'm proud to be part of this place.

x2

No thanks needed. I actually sent them an email twice........the first one I forgot to attach the picture! :laugh3:

No thanks needed. I actually sent them an email twice........the first one I forgot to attach the picture! :laugh3:

Why does that not surprise me! :doh: :D

I'll be picking up a copy of JP after work!

Last edited:
I've not got my copy in the mail yet. I'm really anxious to see it. Anyone that has it care to scan it and post it up? I'm sure others would like to see it as well.

Copyright? It was sent in by a member of this board-he should retain ownership of the pic.

Back