• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You guys are in the new JP Magazine!

I think the magazine forgot one very important pic ...

seanRIMG_8593.jpg

Les

ARMEGEDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I'd been there.

It was probably only 10 degrees warmer in Hawaii, too...

I won't doubt Hawaii was probably warmer, but it was pretty warm that weekend. Even after the rain.

I didn't notice Lar standing there. It must have been because My retinas were burning :D

That picture brings back the memeries. Is that Kim sitting on the roof of that tubed up XJ (front right hand side)? I don't see Less, 87mancie (that looks like his manchie there in the back close to the tree, but it doesn't look like him setting on the hood), or Lawnchar (less thats his Camanchie there in the back next to the blue one I'm thinking is 87manchie). Is that bShaw there in the second from the last row second XJ from the left?

I was in there... I parked lengthwise behind a row and without a bed the cab got hidden... I was sitting on the roof, looks like I was floating there, all zen-like.

i saw two guys driving in a TJ the other day driver had a pink shirt with the coller poped no mods on the truck top down and doors off, they thought they were the coolest guys in town
i laughed thinking of this article and how it says "we even let a few cheerleader jeeps in"

I got tired of waiting for my JP to show up in the mail so I went to WalMart yesterday and bought one..and low and behold when I got home I had another one in the mail box :D

Can you buy this mag in stores? I have looked at barns and noble, walden books, wallgreens, cvs, meijer, walmart and can not find it!! If anyone has seen it in stores let me know ill pay a few extra bucks if somone is willing to get one and mail it to me!

Back