• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yella's 5.9 ZJ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, these would look nice in the driveway and leave the door open to do you're own swap in the future if you ever got the itch.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2216666718.html

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2212458264.html
I would come up with the cash for the 2nd one with only 77k on it...DAMN clean man!

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2218698275.html
This one is right up your alley man! Let me know if you want me to checkout these ones here in the springs for u/don't mind

I'd love to get one of these again.

I constantly think about selling my Jeep and buying one.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2206220167.html

Could probably sell that plow for a good amount.
I'd second this. I started out looking for a K5 Blazer, a 78-86 Bronco, or a Wrangler, and ended up with my rot-box 96 XJ instead. Glad I did but I'd still probably pick one of the others up if a decent one presented itself for a good price.

Why not an LS swap?

You know, the Dakota R/T's can be has as an extended cab and already have a V8 in them.

27264_753483031891_9005918_44155211_3027394_n.jpg

Here is a Red Extended cab in Castle Rock for 5500$

[

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2212458264.html
I would come up with the cash for the 2nd one with only 77k on it...DAMN clean man!

I'd offer that guy with the second truck 3500 and be done with it , that one is nice , always wanted a supercharged X-treme S10

I'd offer that guy with the second truck 3500 and be done with it , that one is nice , always wanted a supercharged X-treme S10

whoa...... how many trucks are you talking about in that statement???? :dunno:

What second truck? Which one is nice? What supercharged X-treme S10?

I think he was referrifng to the Black S-10 Extreme Elguapo posted that only had 77,000 miles on it. That thing is super clean and would ne really nice, but its a 4cyl 5spd and not a 4.3L Auto.

Ok, cuz I never saw one that said it had a supercharger.......... got me puzzled.

Anyhow, the '67 Stepside sold...... bummer. The '72 El Camino was a bondo bucket and just plain body rotten.... no thanks.

In an hour, I'm gonna go look at something interesting, and definitely different - at least outta the norm for me. If it's as clean and runs as good as he says it does, I'll have my empty space in the driveway filled again......

I am amused by the fact that you say you're tired of projects and project vehicles... the problem is you. You turn every vehicle with no warranty into a project vehicle, same as most of us on here :roflmao:

Symptoms: looking for a new project vehicle because you're tired of the old one, collecting large numbers of vehicles, upgrading the vehicle (and thus turning it into a project) whenever it breaks, because hey, an upgrade is only a little cheaper than the OEM replacement part...

you cannot escape! But hey, at least it's better than doing drugs, and the wife/girlfriend always knows where you are... in the garage...

(this post not to be taken as tearing anyone down, I'm just as hooked on jeeps and projects as any other guy here)

I am amused by the fact that you say you're tired of projects and project vehicles... the problem is you. You turn every vehicle with no warranty into a project vehicle, same as most of us on here :roflmao:

Symptoms: looking for a new project vehicle because you're tired of the old one, collecting large numbers of vehicles, upgrading the vehicle (and thus turning it into a project) whenever it breaks, because hey, an upgrade is only a little cheaper than the OEM replacement part...

you cannot escape! But hey, at least it's better than doing drugs, and the wife/girlfriend always knows where you are... in the garage...

(this post not to be taken as tearing anyone down, I'm just as hooked on jeeps and projects as any other guy here)

:patriot: yes sir, we are all addicted. :repair: let the men like us continue to spend our money and time on shit the average guy can't understand.
:laugh:

I'm already planning another wheeling rig (something on 37's and even more buggy like) and I'm not even done with the YJ yet.

Ok, cuz I never saw one that said it had a supercharger.......... got me puzzled.

Sorry it was the S10 , don't know how that got effed when I posted it .
My best friend had a S10 X treme from the factory with a vortech Supercharger , I thought more came that way ...:dunno:
Was that a custom factory add on ?
I do know the 6 didn't have it ...

Sorry it was the S10 , don't know how that got effed when I posted it .
My best friend had a S10 X treme from the factory with a vortech Supercharger , I thought more came that way ...:dunno:
Was that a custom factory add on ?
I do know the 6 didn't have it ...

He may have bought it from the dealership with a supercharger, but it wasn't delivered to them that way. It was never a true factory option, but like almost any vehicle, dealerships add plenty of things on and then honor the factory warranty as if it had come that way.

I didn't even realize that Vortech made a kit for the 4cyl S-10's. They must not have had it out when I owned mine, good thing too as I probably would have wasted the money on it.

I didn't even realize that Vortech made a kit for the 4cyl S-10's. They must not have had it out when I owned mine, good thing too as I probably would have wasted the money on it.

I'm surprised that they make one too! It's funny how quickly we can justify mods like that for a car that isn't worth trying to make faster isn't it? I've recently been working to justify a blower for my new Avalanche too. Haha.

Dood...... I think you just might know me better than my wife.... :gag: SOOOOO true brutha...... so true. I am indeed my own worst enemy.

In an hour, I'm gonna go look at something interesting, and definitely different - at least outta the norm for me. If it's as clean and runs as good as he says it does, I'll have my empty space in the driveway filled again......

Well..... I bought it. And it meets ABSOLUTELY NONE of the requirements I had been laying out earlier....... except that it runs and drives.....and it's a V8........ :doh:

It's clean, it's modded, it's a little outta the norm for me, it's a project, it's a stick shift, it's not a truck.......... but it's one of those vehicles that's always been on my long list of vehicles I'd like to own......

God help me. :D

Pics and details tomorrow ya freaks....... :moon:

Dood...... I think you just might know me better than my wife.... :gag: SOOOOO true brutha...... so true. I am indeed my own worst enemy.

Well..... I bought it. And it meets ABSOLUTELY NONE of the requirements I had been laying out earlier....... except that it runs and drives.....and it's a V8........ :doh:

It's clean, it's modded, it's a little outta the norm for me, it's a project, it's a stick shift, it's not a truck.......... but it's one of those vehicles that's always been on my long list of vehicles I'd like to own......

God help me. :D

Pics and details tomorrow ya freaks....... :moon:

Dude thats wrong..I cant believe we have to wait!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back