• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xTimmax stuck at ikea in covina

Bad starter. We changed it at my place. He's on his way home to corona.

Ikea will watch your kids for an hour while you "shop". "Shopping" can include sneaking out to the parking structure with the old lady for a quickie. Babysitters and motel 6 can be expensive, especially if you just need a quickie.

i'll have to remember that one lol. on that note, a sheriff friend of mine told me if you get busted doing the deed in a public place, even with your own wife, you have to register as a sex offender. put a quick stop to our parking structure fun :doh:

i'll have to remember that one lol. on that note, a sheriff friend of mine told me if you get busted doing the deed in a public place, even with your own wife, you have to register as a sex offender. put a quick stop to our parking structure fun :doh:

Jeez, cant have any fun :p

last time i saw a sheriff on a structure?.... never..
last time i saw a rent a cop in a golf cart cruising with one leg up on the dash and the other pressing the gas not giving a rats *** about waht a rent a cop should... all the time... lets allt hat plus Limo Dark Tint, fold down seat in back, a lil Al Green and well...:rolleyes:... a big thanks to the free babysittin' services! :wave:

on a serious not though,
this reminds me of this one episode of "To Catch A Predetor" where this one knucklehead takes his little son to a girls house whos like 14 i think and is going to have sex with her but of course its the show and stuff so he gets busted twice.. once for the intent with a minor and the other for the son...
that SOB should have his child taken away.... :smsoap:

WoW! This thread went south real quick from help I'm stranded at the ikea to how illegal public fornication is to child molesters getting busted....LOL

last time i saw a sheriff on a structure?.... never..
last time i saw a rent a cop in a golf cart cruising with one leg up on the dash and the other pressing the gas not giving a rats *** about waht a rent a cop should... all the time... lets allt hat plus Limo Dark Tint, fold down seat in back, a lil Al Green and well...:rolleyes:... a big thanks to the free babysittin' services! :wave:

Remember if you have Paul Blart on scene you will get busted...HAHAHA

Huge thanks to anthony, got it home. The jeep was just testing me, since it was the first day of me owning it.

Good thing there is no evidnce of it on a tow truck.

:eyes:

And also thanks to everybody who answered there phone and did what they could to help me out

Huge thanks to anthony, got it home. The jeep was just testing me, since it was the first day of me owning it.

Are you sure. I am pretty sure that AAA has to video it going on and coming off for ins reasons.

The camera is usually in the light bar

HAHAHA

2010-03-21171924.jpg

:moon:

Are you sure. I am pretty sure that AAA has to video it going on and coming off for ins reasons.

The camera is usually in the light bar

HAHAHA
Are you effen kidding me......Were using it for training purposes right now... On what NOT to do while at IKEA.

Back