• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ or YJ

Which is better base to build from for a DD/trail use veh.???

• XJ

Votes: 124 93.9%
  • YJ

Votes: 11 8.3%

• Total voters
It unfortunately is too far out of my price range right now.... for the initial purchase... but after doing more research and thinking I am just going to stick with the XJ... more security for my work gear without always having to think about throwing it into a locked cage or box or something... maybe a little bit down the road I will add another Jeep to the family and make it a TJ though.. cause would eventually like to pick up a Wrangler...

It unfortunately is too far out of my price range right now.... for the initial purchase... but after doing more research and thinking I am just going to stick with the XJ... more security for my work gear without always having to think about throwing it into a locked cage or box or something... maybe a little bit down the road I will add another Jeep to the family and make it a TJ though.. cause would eventually like to pick up a Wrangler...
You do realize that you started this thread back in August of 2009 and the last response was 4 days after...right? ;)

Back