• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Bolt-On Tube Fenders - New Product

Actually we are working on some steel fender flares / armor, should have the fronts to show this week.

I want to see these!!!!!

got any pics of these fenders mounted on an xj? very interested in this design/style

tube-fenders.jpg

:dunno:

haha I was thinking the same thing cheapcherokee :twak:

ya me too. But he said "these". :dunno:

Killin me....
doors need to be LAST on the design list LOL....
other companies are already making them.

now Good Tube fenders... that's a whole different story..
you need to finish these.. front and rear...
that's your money.

not bad for a first post LOL

Killin me....

that's your money.

Even though you may only have 1 post....I have to agree with ya!

p.s. Welcome to NAXJA!! :cheers:

Killin me....

that's your money.

X 1,000,000,000...............

Killin me....

that's your money.

I hear ya. After SoCal Fest Ill push that to the top of my list.

So for the tube part what size do you all want to see? 1" or 1.5", DOM or HREW optional?

No pics of these installed? My jeep is white and I think some of these would look sweet painted black with white prefinished aluminum stuck in there.
56234d43.jpg

Kind of add to the shamu look lol

1" dom...and they shouldnt stick out more than three inches or so..less to get caught on rocks and ripped off...just my .02......

1" dom...and they shouldnt stick out more than three inches or so..less to get caught on rocks and ripped off...just my .02......

While I understand what you're saying about getting caught on things, some of us live in states with ridiculous vehicle laws, and 3" just wouldn't cut it for tire coverage.

Maybe a tube fender with an optional bolt on flair, similar to Metal cloak's design for TJs, would work.

Oh, and 1" is tiny, I say 1.5" dom or hrew.

I have been wanting a set of tube fenders. Please give us an update. I know thats what everyone is asking for, But I am desperate for fenders because mine are "toast".

The full tube fender was removed from sale due to lack of interest and the cost to build was very high, demanding a high sale price.

I am working on getting some new machinery in house and once that is done my production times should drop allowing me to finally have some time to prototype some new stuff, steel fender flairs with panel armor.

Back