• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: ONE Leaf Bushing (Larger)

Wait, there's a work party down there on Saturday? Hope it's Saturday, that's the day I'll be in the area probably. Will be bringing along a friend of mine who drives a Honda but wishes he didn't, and another who drives a lightly built (about like mine) ZJ - if plans come together.

Don't worry, none of them are serial killers.

there will probably be a small work party at like 5:30 ish till we finish

Hrm, since Ty is gonna be off wheeling when I'm around - bandit, where should I meet you with the goods? It'll probably be around midday Saturday, figure 10am to 2pm range. I need to drive back to mass after that, else I'd stick around for longer.

I wont be wheeling now :( gotta buy a new alternator, Jeep died last night, but I still wont be home.

Code has work Saturday and it is in town, so I am sure he will let you know, cause I dont really know where it is, and if he is allowed to do that hahaa.

thanks again for the bushing man!

no problem, all it cost me is 30 seconds with the angle grinder. Sucks about the alternator.

Back