• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: ONE Leaf Bushing (Larger)

Hahahaahahahaha. Dude that freaking thing was SO shot. I drilled out the rubber, then hit it with a BFS (Big F*&&(&* Sledge) then I had to chistle all the rust off around the sleeve, and it just crumbled into a ball haha

I have a pair of old stock leafs I can try and get a bushing out of tomorrow evening, remind me and I'll take an angle grinder to the eye... they're worthless as springs anyways

ah, I was just gonna chop up my old leaf (completely worthless, inverted and very rusty) and yank a bushing out - I might or might not be heading down your way this weekend we'll see. I also owe bandit455 a TB if I make that trip!

ah, I was just gonna chop up my old leaf (completely worthless, inverted and very rusty) and yank a bushing out - I might or might not be heading down your way this weekend we'll see. I also owe bandit455 a TB if I make that trip!

Oh well if you meet up with him, you can give it to him! I see him alot. That'd be cool! Let me know so I dont hack mine up too haha

will do, I'll fire up the angle grinder and see if either of my large bushings are in usable condition tonight.

will do, I'll fire up the angle grinder and see if either of my large bushings are in usable condition tonight.

ya if your comin down this way drop off that tb with typhoon

you sir would be the fawkin man if you really come down from ma just to deliver a tb and one leaf bushing for free!

ty, you got yourself a bushing... it's got some rust on it but looks quite serviceable and was doing fine in my XJ till I took it out while doing the lift.

bandit - I'm gonna be down that way anyways to (hopefully) pick up a set of tires from Victor, and to pick up a lawn tractor with a friend of mine from his parents place in Stockton, figured I might as well meet up and drop stuff off while I was down that way since it's unlikely I'll be making the trip again in the near future :D

haahahahah

well thats awesome if you could leave that throttle body with typhoon that would be great, and if you want something for delivery let me know

thank you again sir!

Yeah you can meet up with me. Let me know when and where in advance. I will be away friday to sun (cabin/college visit) and monday (WHEELING at Rauuusch:D)

Wait, there's a work party down there on Saturday? Hope it's Saturday, that's the day I'll be in the area probably. Will be bringing along a friend of mine who drives a Honda but wishes he didn't, and another who drives a lightly built (about like mine) ZJ - if plans come together.

Don't worry, none of them are serial killers.

Back