• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: List of stuff..........

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Help me find:

Set of 6 matching 235/85/16 tires.

'91-'95 NP231 T-case in very good working order. This is the tail-cone output version.

Auto trans wiring harness and TCU for '88-'90 Renix.

Maroon center console with good armrest/lid.

Maroon bucket seat or bench seat head rests.

Thanks!

I'll keep an eye out. I'm currently unemployed until May 1st. I need to get to the pull yard for some junk sooner or later myself. If I find something and can afford it, I'll grab it for you. Otherwise I'll let you know and / or stash it somewhere for ya.

I think I saw a good maroon interior at the UPNP here in Colorado Springs this weekend. I will look for it again next time I go.

Peachy........ you would have PM but your box is full......

'Brah....... no fair teasing.

Patrick....... thanks for the call from UPAP today! :thumbup:

I have a buddy in the next couple weeks that's going to be parting out a... 1992?ish white automatic 4.0 with a blown head gasket. I'm going to help him get rid of it. It's got a full maroon interior I'll get pictures and stuff when I know what's up. I'm getting some wheels, tires, shocks, and JKS SBL's out of it. I'll find out what other body panels are good and things of that nature.

Nevermind on the t-case. I already have one...... under my race MJ that will be coming out...... :doh:

I need spring seats for 2 rear axle projects. Anyone have some they didn't end up using?

Need 6 rod ends (heims) and bungs. 5/8" center. Would like 3 rt hand thread, 3 left hand thread, but not a huge deal if they're not. Looking for new, unused.

Still need a maroon center console with armrest lid and 2 head rests, auto trans harness and (6) 235/85/16 tires.

Last edited:
LOL...... I'm guessing the harness ain't gonna be cheap......:laugh:

Who is ^^^THAT^^^ dingleberry?

One post.

Can't formulate a complete sentence.

From Texas.

Pimping a link to a Colorado based locksmith business?

I'm heading to the PNP to finish raping a 90 limited.

You still need an auto harness?
I can pull that and the TCU and stuff them in a flat rate box.
I'm gonna be under there anyway, cause I want it's cruise control, column and center console for my MJ.

87manche......... Nah, I believe I have it sourced here locally. Just gotta get the funds together and go get it from the guy...

Thanks a bunch for offering though!

Back